Rittal Gmbh & Co. Kg (Headquarter)
Rittal Gmbh & Co. Kg (Headquarter) Berlin Germany
2 months ago
We are looking for a capable Industrial Engineer / Business Economist (m/f/d) as Product Manager IT Infrastructure to join our all-star team at Rittal GmbH & Co. KG (Headquarter) in Indien.
Growing your career as a Full Time Industrial Engineer / Business Economist (m/f/d) as Product Manager IT Infrastructure is a fantastic opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in persuasion, creativity and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Industrial Engineer / Business Economist (m/f/d) as Product Manager IT Infrastructure at Rittal GmbH & Co. KG (Headquarter) today!
Are you looking for exciting projects and are you enthusiastic about technical innovations? Put your stamp on digital transformation and join our IT business unit at Rittal headquarters in Herborn as a
Industrial engineer / business economist (m/f/d) as product manager IT infrastructure.
• Responsibility for the global product portfolio of the IT Power division.
• Support... of the products PDU,PSM as well as power strips.
• Bringing together global solutions with strong customer benefits and unique selling points.
• Market and competitive intelligence to further develop the IT monitoring program.
• Identification of market and technology trends
• Accompaniment of product launches as well as planning and implementation of worldwide market introduction measures
• Support of national and international sales organizations as well as local partners
• Development and implementation of product presentations, workshops and training courses
• Participation in international trade fairs and conferences
• Completed studies (e.g. industrial engineering, business administration or similar) or a comparable qualification.
• Several years of professional experience in the field of software / electronics
• Good market and industry knowledge in the environment of IT infrastructure / data center
• Sound experience with MS Office, SAP desirable
• Fluency in English and intercultural competence
• Team player with hands-on mentality, strong communication skills and experience in building networks
• We shape the future: globally successful, innovative and forward-looking - with the values of a family-owned company.
• Cooperation we think long-term: We act responsibly, rely on team spirit and offer opportunities for personal development (eg Loh Academy).
• More flexibility for work and leisure: Attractive working time model with flexitime account and the possibility of mobile working.
• Company restaurant with a wide range of delicious menus, snacks and drinks
• Variety of additional benefits and employee offers e.g. vacation and Christmas bonuses, company pension scheme, corporate benefits, bike leasing, etc.
Rittal is one of the world's leading system providers for enclosure and control cabinet technology, power distribution systems, system air conditioning, IT infrastructure, software and service. The company is part of the internationally successful Friedhelm Loh Group with over 12 production sites, more than 90 subsidiaries and over 11,600 employees. For more information, visit
We look forward to receiving your online application, gladly indicating your availability and salary requirements. For more information, please visit or contact Laura Becher in person, Tel: Telefonnummer auf en.it-jobs.de ansehen.
Benefits of working as a Industrial Engineer / Business Economist (m/f/d) as Product Manager IT Infrastructure in Indien:
● Excellent benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Competitive salary
Industrial Engineer / Business Economist /m/f/d/ as Product... Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.