The Aberdeen Marina Club Managed by Shangri-La International
The Aberdeen Marina Club Managed by Shangri-La International Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager – Marina Grill based at The Aberdeen Marina Club!
As a Restaurant Manager – Marina Grill, we rely on you to:
• Responsible for day-to-day operations of the restaurant
• Provide leadership and direction to the team in delivering excellent service in line with Club’s service standards and exceed members’ expectations
• Maintain high visibility during service in order to promote good members relation and be available to take corrective actions and handle complaints
• Consistently monitor food & beverage and labour costs to remain within budgets and maximize the revenue
• Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned
We are looking for someone who has:
• Minimum 5 years working experience in luxury hotel brands or upscale restaurants with extensive management and leadership skills
• Familiar and knowledgeable in wine products is an advantage
• Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
• Results-driven and self-motived person... with flexible and dynamic work attitude
If you are interested in the above position please apply in writing, enclosing CV to Human Resources Department, The Aberdeen Marina Club, 8 Shum Wan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong or [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now].
Tel: 2814 5413, Fax: 3020 7483, Whatsapp: 6390 0711 [Whatsapp button]
All information is collected for recruitment purpose only.
Shangri-La Group - Hong Kong Region
Renowned for its distinctive Asian hospitality, the luxury hotel group operates five Shangri-La properties in Hong Kong, where the company is also headquartered, including Kowloon Shangri-La, Island Shangri-La, Kerry Hotel Hong Kong, JEN Hong Kong by Shangri-La, and The Aberdeen Marina Club, offering guests an array of options across the different brands to suit every guest’s needs.
As an employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues to best-in-class leadership development programmes, employee potentials will be identified and nurtured throughout their career with the Group.
## More Job Information
• Hospitality / Catering
• 5 years - 8 years
• Diploma or equivalent
• Asso. Deg or High Dip
Restaurant Manager – Marina Grill Hong Kong jobs
Jobs by The Aberdeen Marina Club Managed by Shangri-La International
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.