Randstad Hellas Athens Greece
2 months ago
Are you an experienced engineer, eager to take the next step in your career? Are you thrilled to explore new career opportunities in one of the pioneer companies in its sector, in one of the most advanced factories in the world?
Do you have previous experience as a Health and Safety Manager in an industrial environment?
If the answer is "yes", grab the opportunity and apply now for this Health and Safety Manager position!
• Ensure that the workplace is monitored and is fully in compliance with allapplicable OSHA standards, rules and regulations
• Put in practice 5S framework to create efficiency and value and schedule andcoordinate audits' timetable
• Design and maintain all H&S,E regulations and legislation within the company
• Ensure that employees have the appropriate safety and health training
• Conduct â risk assessmentsâ /inspections as required by legislation
• Assess reports from investigations regarding accidents and near-miss incident,records the... findings Identify workplace hazards, access risks and recommends solutions around theseissues
• Secures that policies and procedures follow ISO certifications
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience in an industrial environment
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Being Customer & Result Oriented
• Proactive & Dedicated to Detail
• Able to work under Tight Deadlines
• Highly Energetic & Motivated
• Strong Ability To Work In Multi-Disciplinary Teams
• Degree in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical EngineeringÂ (5-year Degree)
• Excellent Knowledge of MS Office (Ms Project, Excel & Word)
• Excellent Command of English Language
• Good knowledge of data analysis, accident investigation with 5Ys methodology and riskÂ assessment
Health & Safety Manager Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.