Takeda Pharmaceuticals Hagåtña Guam
2 months ago
About the role:
As a Specialty District Manager working on the Gastroenterology Specialty Sales Team, you will be responsible for planning and implementing district sales plans and coaching for success. You will be responsible to build and lead the district sales team; provide support and coach for sales team members; establish and manage relationships with key customers, professionals and internal stakeholders; manage the district sales business operations (e.g. policies/procedures, budgets, sales and account data, etc.). You will also have direct responsibility to lead and manage a team of Specialty Sales Representatives... who promote Takeda's biotech product to an audience of medical professionals.
How you will contribute:
- Develop and implement market based business strategies that achieves sales objectives, maximizes exposure and opportunities for company products. Develops business plans through analyzing data, conducting account analysis and evaluating market data.
- Evaluate business opportunities and strategies providing recommendations and solutions to business challenges to RSD and district sales team.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and development of Specialty Sales Representatives. Aligns performance for success by focusing and guiding others in accomplishing work objectives and creating a learning environment.
- Create and support integrated Specialty Sales Representatives business to achieve sales objectives through collaborative working relationships.
- Implement sales and marketing programs to support Takeda's plans for U.S. growth in assigned district.
- Hold self and all on team accountable for achieving sales and Takeda objectives and goals.
- Ensure full and complete compliance of all selling activities within the area of responsibility to the standards of all State and Federal regulations.
- Provide strategic input to Marketing personnel for development and continued evolution of the marketing plan.
- Establish productive business relationships with key local, regional and National Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) within the geographical coverage area and assigned therapeutic areas. KOL's include health system, group practice and network and prescriber thought leaders and decision makers.
- Takes initiative in developing professional working relationships with internal business partners and serves as liaison with other functions, and other sales and marketing personnel.
- Work with Regional and National Account Managers to stay up to date on managed market issues in district and implement initiatives to maximize sales. Works collaboratively with Manage Markets partners to achieve shared sales and product access objectives.
- Bachelors degree - BS/BA
- 3+ years of management level experience in the pharmaceutical, immunology, biologic/biotech, or medical device industries which may include district management, specialty account management, marketing management, training, and/or product management experience or the equivalent.
- 3+ years of people-management experience
- Demonstrated business and strategic planning skills to identify unique selling opportunities and adaptability to changing market conditions
- Demonstrated ability to coach, delegate, and motivate a sales team providing timely feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data to develop strategic and actionable business plans to deliver sales results.
- Strong experience using MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Reside within or close proximity to assigned geography
- MBA or Master's Degree
- Experience with infusible or injectable products
- Account-based sales (e.g. hospital, health system, infusion centers and large group practice) experience
- Experience in Immunology and Gastroenterology
- Biological product launch experience
Valid Driver's License
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings/client sites to work with sales professionals attend meetings on a local and national basis, and training.
- Overnight travel to support district
- Travel 50-75%
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as a condition of employment.
Base Salary Range : $127,400 to $182,000, based on candidate professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off. The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
New York - Virtual
Specialty District Manager, IBD -New York, NY Hagåtña jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.