Human Asset Ltd @ carierista.com
Human Asset Ltd @ carierista.com Nicosia Cyprus
2 months ago
Real Estate Lawyer, Nicosia – REL/11/22
Our client, a commercial boutique law firm is looking for an experienced, high calibre and entrepreneurial real estate lawyer to join the team.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include advising clients (including international law firms, local and international developers, banks, property groups, real estate investment funds and all other types of investors or occupiers of real estate) on Cyprus law – including, amongst others:
• Drafting and negotiation of real estate transactions (acquisition and sale of real estate)
• Drafting and negotiation of tenancy agreements, build and lease agreements, rights of first refusal and equivalent transactions
• Searches and filings with Land Registry
• Security and charges over immovable property
• Legal due diligence on real estate property
• Real estate disputes and planning/zoning
• Law degree (2:1 or 1) from reputable university.
• LLM or LPC... considered an advantage but not required.
• Member of Cyprus Bar Association.
• Successful experience of 4 to 6 years in a recognised law firm as a real estate lawyer.
• Established client portfolio for local real estate transactions.
• Supplementary knowledge and experience on other specialised assets (intellectual property rights and/or shipping) an advantage but not required.
• Proficiency in legal research (both UK and Cyprus law – including regulatory matters)
• Effective oral and written communication skills (both Greek and English)
• Eagerness to learn and develop in supplementary areas of law and aspects of managing a legal practice
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluency in English and Greek
• Financial understanding of the legal impact of business decisions
• Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach
• Highest working standards with strong service orientation for clients
• Ability to develop positive relationships with clients and to manage client expectations as well as established local client portfolio
• CBA / regulatory: understanding of bar association regulatory requirements and code of conduct.
If you are interested, you may apply here Real Estate Lawyer, Nicosia - REL/11/22 - recruitment (jobmatch.com.cy
Real Estate Lawyer, Nicosia – REL/11/22 jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.