Randstad Canada Montreal Canada
2 months ago
Job Title:: Junior Accounting Analyst
Location: Montreal (Hybrid)
Salary : 70K-75K
Duration : 12 month contract
Our client, a major Canadian company is looking for a Junior Accounting Analyst for a 12 month contract.
• You are meticulous and have great analytical skills and professional judgment?
• Are you looking to develop and perfect your technical knowledge in accounting and financial reporting?
• Are you interested in the opportunity to work for a leader in the financial industry that is experiencing strong growth?
Then this position is for you!
• Hybrid (2-3 days in remote)
• 3-4 weeks vacation depending on experience
• Benefits and fringe benefits
• Potential for career progression, growth and personal development
As a member of the Finance team, you will support the financial reporting group to grow by participating in the quarterly and annual financial reporting process. You will perform technical accounting analysis and participate in... various "ad hoc" projects within the organization. You will also be a key player in the management of internal compliance.
• Preparing quarterly and annual financial reports and ensuring consistency in these reports
• Participate in the internal and external audit process
• Prepare various analyses in support of the financial statements
• Play a key role in the design, implementation and functional testing of internal controls for various projects
• Participate in special projects (internal controls, treasury, acquisitions, process improvement)
• Any other related duties
• CPA designation obtained (or in process of obtaining), an asset
• At least 3 years experience in an audit, general accounting (full cycle) or finance role
• Strong knowledge of IFRS
• Strong technical understanding of accounting and financial reporting
• Excellent command of Excel (V query, Pivot tables)
• Bilingualism (oral and written)
Are you interested in this position? Do not hesitate to contact me!
To apply :
• Send me an email anytime at [email protected]
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada's workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to [email protected] to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process
Junior Accounting Analyst 70K-75K Montreal jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.