CluePoints Poland Poland
2 months ago
Full-remote position based anywhere in Poland !
What You will Be Doing
• Assist design and implement orchestrations tools, deployment pipelines, and foundational infrastructure platforms to support our internal development as well as our sizeable base of customers.
• Contribute to setting up the CI / CD pipelines using microservice methodology.
• Collaborate with talented engineers, designers, and product managers to find elegant and manageable solutions to new and complex product needs.
• Enhance overall platform security by using modern tools to design, test, and improve existing products, and implementing security-focused solutions to new problems.
• Author and maintain tools that reliably manage infrastructure, specifically in the areas of : Environment/Application build out, maintenance and audit, System and network monitoring,
• Configuration management:
Participate in architecture enhancement and scalability projects
Support development, release and production of our... applications
Assist troubleshoot and solve technology problems in production and development environments
Handle day-to-day tasks and other routine maintenance as required including Quality Assurance processes (DRP, Backups, security restrictions)
What You Need for this Position
• Bachelor's Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience (5+ years) in an infrastructure or DevOps or SRE role
• Proficiency in Linux and its administration
• Understanding of networking (Routing/Switching, VLANs, Firewalls, and Load Balancers)
• Knowledge in a high-level language such as Go, Python and/or Java
Our Technical Stack
• Kubernetes, Docker
• ELK, Prometheus, AlertManager, Grafana, Datadog
• MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ
• Python and C++ ecosystems
Top Reasons to Work with Us
• You’ll be working within a squad organization offering you ownership on projects, and utilize high quality equipment like powerful laptops with 64Gb of RAM, an i9, and a 2K screens
• At CluePoints, learning, training and personal growth are part of the game: you’ll have access to online training materials, certifications sponsored by the company, personal growth plans, and career paths to explore new opportunities.
• You’ll work with a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team representing over 30 different nationalities, in an English-speaking working environment.
• You’ll have a challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious and fast-paced technology scale-up that has received many national and international awards including “Scale-Up of the year 2019”!
• Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits, company car, bonus potential, employee referral program
Site Reliability Engineer Poland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.