HP Sant Cugat del Vallès Spain
2 months ago
• Acts conduit and leader between media, data infrastructure, data sciences and marketing teams.
• Leads the formalization of goal setting and success measurement process for campaigns and digital projects.
• Exercises unique mastery to utilize and optimize marketing dashboards and data models.
• Leads the data integrity, data accuracy and testing processes in markets and countries.
• Acts as an advocate and thought leader for data and marketing analytics in markets and countries.
• Provides senior teams actionable recommendations and strategic plans based on analytical research.
• Determines strategy for marketing policies and resolving complex information.
• Identifies and determines opportunities for predictive modeling in order to optimize operations and forecast future outcomes.
Knowledge & Skills
• Expert in marketing/sales strategies, analyzing data and identifying insights to optimize and develop campaigns, identifying opportunities to improve campaign... performance, increasing knowledge of our audiences and answering key marketing & business questions.
• Understanding of advanced statistical methods; have an interest in predictive modeling and a passion for digital and social and their implications for the business.
• Strong SQL experience working with large customer and transactional databases.
• Expert in data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, Datorama).
• Mastery knowledge of marketing principles, practices, activities and procedures.
• Lead cross-country data-driven actionable planning with high degree of complexity involved in terms of customer or cross-function touchpoints.
• Manage large scale of cross-function/ cross-country marketing investment and programs.
• Influence marketing investment to strategic programs to optimize revenue and margin.
• Provide thought leadership in statistical & analytical modeling to optimize revenue and margin across product/services/solution portfolio.
• High – Extensive cross- functional/cross-organizational senior management interface; deals with complex strategic issues.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Statistics, Engineering, or Computer Science.
• 10+ years of work experience in related field.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive
Sant Cugat del Vallès Spain
Jobs in Sant Cugat del Vallès Spain
WW Marketing Data Analyst Sant Cugat del Vallès jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.