Roland Berger Amsterdam Netherlands
2 months ago
Do you enjoy strategizing and leading strategic projects? Are you a curious team player? And can you listen to the needs of clients? Roland Berger is an international strategy firm that assists clients to grow and adapt to the challenges of today. We are hiring a Senior Consultant to join Roland Berger’s Amsterdam office and expand our team. So, if you see yourself in these questions then keep reading!
What you will be doing
You will be working for national and international clients from a variety of different industries. On your first day you can already have a real impact, since you will be working with clients from all over an organization and often will report to senior management. At Roland Berger we differentiate ourselves by listening carefully to our clients and working intensively with them on tailor-made solutions.
As a Senior Consultant at Roland Berger you will:
• Take the lead for modules in larger projects, and complete project... management of smaller projects (typically leading two to three consultants).
• Have direct client contact and lead presentations during client meetings.
• Participate in office-wide projects (e.g. in-depth studies on current topics) that further develop Roland Berger or its thinking in a specific area or sector.
• Play an important role in one or more industrial and/or functional competence centers within our firm.
• Coach and develop the consultants in your project teams.
Who we seek
At Roland Berger we are looking for people who are genuinely interested in our clients and their challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to work hard to deliver the highest quality. The values of “empathy”, “entrepreneurship” and “excellence” are the foundation of our work and our corporate culture. We are looking for people who recognize themselves in these values, who can think big, dare to dream, see connections and make connections, are self-starters and can enrich our team.
Do you recognize yourself in the following qualifications, competencies and skills?
• You have completed an academic university education (i.e. WO).
• You have approximately three years of experience in strategy and/or management consulting or in strategic and/or operational roles at a large company or in the public sector (experience in retail, fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), marketing & sales, life sciences, financial services or energy is a plus).
• You can think analytically and structure arguments clearly.
• You work with precision.
• You are open-minded.
• You have experience managing others and delegating work to more junior team members.
• You are familiar with/experienced in (financial) modeling (Excel), visualizing presentations (PowerPoint) and storytelling.
• You have good oral, written and presentation skills and an excellent command of the English language.
The Roland Berger DNA
Roland Berger is one of the top international strategic consulting firms in the world, with 51 offices in 34 countries. Our young, dynamic and fast-growing office in the Zuidas district of Amsterdam employs 125 consultants and supporting colleagues.
We are proud of the close-knit culture within our Amsterdam office. We are creative, dedicated, ambitious, entrepreneurial and passionate – and at the same time social, energetic, open-minded and respectful. We help each other to bring out the best in each other and the best for our clients. Besides our client work, we foster our office culture through many social activities together, from sports and drinks to office trips and celebrations of holidays.
What we offer
Your success is our success. We offer plenty of opportunities for development, (inter)national training courses and a mentor to support your development. Senior Consultants are also offered an individual trajectory with a coach, tailored to you and your personal development plans. You can follow an MBA at a leading business school, (temporarily) transfer to another Roland Berger office or intern at another company ("externship"). You are the architect of your career.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits, including 30 days of vacation, an electric lease car, a non-contributory pension and a contribution to your health insurance. You can also make use of our life coach and take part in (virtual) yoga and meditation classes, for example.
We believe that a team of unique professionals with a diversity of backgrounds and qualities brings out the best in each other and provides the best results for our clients. Our international character makes us very diverse as a firm; this is something we strive for in our office as well – looking for people who can and want to contribute to the office with their unique perspective and qualities.
Healthy work-life balance
The right work-life balance is critical to performing at such a high level. We understand that this balance differs per person and life phase. Your mentor will help you to organize your work in a way that suits you and your life goals. Because we work on a project basis, we can be flexible with leave, even if you want to take a long trip or volunteer for a while.
Keen to apply?
Upload a motivation letter with your CV and diploma(s) through our website: www.rolandberger.com.
Our research shows that female candidates only apply when they meet 100% of the requirements while male candidates apply when they meet only 60%. So, if you recognize yourself in this role and meet at least some of the requirements, do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your application!
Do you have questions, or would you prefer to have a cup of coffee to discuss? Then get in touch with Annemieke Besuijen (Recruitment Manager) at [email protected] or via (020) 79 60 600. We would be happy to hear from you
Senior Consultant Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.