Insider. Warsaw Poland
2 months ago
Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021... We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
• Own a portfolio of existing accounts and take responsibility for their retention and growth.
• Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing accounts.
• Proactively own renewals in accounts in cooperation with the Customer Success team.
• Succeed in a team selling environment for maximum account penetration and coverage.
• Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly performance.
• Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the targeted account, with primary focus/importance on “C” and enterprise-level negotiations.
• Participating in meetings with key stakeholders starting from onboarding kick-off and Business Review meetings
• Discovering strategic needs and direction of the customers, setting goals and objectives with a customer that will enable the teams to drive business impact
• Analyzing stakeholder mapping and setting overall strategy to capture the right frequency in touchpoints
• Taking ownership of renewal success and strategy to achieve key commercial/contractual targets
• Ensuring Customer Success realization is achieved and recognized across key stakeholders and reaching NPS targets ensuring the best customer experience and success recognition
• Achieving customer advocacy goals with the marketing team with success stories, testimonials, and so on
• Monitoring market trends and industry analysis to nurture key stakeholders aligned with Insider Product and Strategic Roadmap execution
What we expect from you?
• 7+ year experience in Customer Success Management, Account Management, or Sales, ideally in SaaS
• Proven oral and written communication abilities, positive and energetic phone skills, and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!
• Proven track record of using sales & persuasive skills
• To be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search of savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
• To cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our around-the-clock support
• Passion for testing, measuring, and improving outreach and follow-up effectiveness
• Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking (English and Polish)
• High sense of responsibility and accountability
• A strategic thinker with excellent project and time management skills
• Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
• Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
• Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication.
• Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (Senior Marketing Executives, IT management, Database administrators, and Data Scientists).
• Proven track record of building relationships and need discovery with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts.
• Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required.
• A university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
• a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment,
• access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe,
• a chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System" that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria,
• to be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experience
• access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself,
• access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
• space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
• the infamous team activities that are bursting with fun,
• no Dress Code!
Was this position made for you?
So let’s talk! We’re curious bugs and can’t wait to get to know you.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
Please follow Insider on LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, and Medium
Account Director - Poland Warsaw jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.