MPH Consulting Services
MPH Consulting Services Doha Qatar
2 months ago
We are recruiting for Senior HVAC Engineer for one of our Clients in Doha, Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha Qatar
Duration: Mar 2023 - Dec 2025 (Amended as long the project goes on)
• Ensure and promote the application of COMPANY HSE and Safety Engineering rules and specifications.
• Ensure that contractors comply at all times with safety rules, taking actions as required in case of disregards.
• Promote safety culture within COMPANY personnel and contractors as well as reporting of anomalies.
• Prepare / review the HVAC engineering documents, which includes but not limited to:
• Conversant with P&IDs, should be able to identify HVAC sub-systems
• Conversant with HVAC Flow Diagram, should be able to reconcile air flow rates with HVAC cooling capacity calculation
• Conversant with room internal over-pressure concept
• Familiar with various HVAC systems, i.e. ACCU, SWCCU, water chillers, etc.
• Conversant with functionality/design... criteria of following HVAC sub-systems:
• o AHU
• o Air Condenser / SW condenser
• o Evaporator
• o Compressor
• o Fire Dampers
• Should also have basic knowledge of instrumentation components used in HVAC
• Familiar with international HVAC standards
• Basic knowledge of piping and/or material metallurgy selection, especially for Seawater system
• In addition, for the condensing unit skid retrofit projects the candidate should have some experience in such retrofit where temporary / back-up system needs to be deployed to enable replacement of the skid (this will be part of the constructability study)
• Define, specify and carry out necessary technical studies in order to propose robust and optimized technical solutions.
• Prepare scope of work, cost estimates, budgets, and technical dossiers for CFTs packages for HVAC related activities.
• Plan and organize the supervision of the offshore site survey to ensure technical compliance of the contractors with the Contract/Frame Agreement.
• Lead the technical review of the bidders' proposals and prepare technical recommendations accordingly.
• Review & Comment Vendors deliverables, interpret facilities engineering drawings, designs and make necessary recommendations.
• Follow-up Purchase Orders of HVAC equipment to ensure timely approval, conformity of design & participates in technical reviews and FAT with Vendors.
• Plan and conduct KOM with contractors, JRA/work permits meetings in relation with Brownfield projects.
• Minimum Qualification: Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• 10 years plus experience in HVAC systems for the offshore Oil and Gas Upstream facilities preferably in Design offices, Construction and/or in Operating Companies.
• Sound experience in Brownfield projects and HVAC systems retrofit.
• Good sense of team spirit leadership, strong interpersonal & soft communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to changes in an environment of continuous improvements.
• Able to keep discipline and resolve conflict.
• Fluent in English - Verbal and Written
Senior HVAC Engineer Doha jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.