KHOUBOURAT Lebanon Lebanon
2 months ago
A reputable company located in Tripoli is seeking a Mechanical / Electrical Intern to support their team.
The company is committed to provide interns with hands-on experience that will prepare them for their future careers.
• Assist with the design of mechanical and electrical systems for buildings, including HVAC, lighting, power, and fire protection systems.
• Conduct field surveys and assessments to gather data for ongoing projects.
• Support the preparation of construction documents, including drawings, specifications, and calculations.
• Collaborate with other team members to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Participate in meetings with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders.
Duration: 4 months.
Time Schedule: flexible.
Compensation: Not Paid. Transportation only.
• Currently pursuing a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Strong knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical... engineering principles.
• Proficient in AutoCAD or other engineering software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Electromechanical Engineer Intern - Tripoli Lebanon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.