Talent Quarter The Rocks NSW Australia
2 months ago
This Australian owned pharmaceutical business has been established for over 30 years. They have won 17 international awards in recognition of their top-quality health supplements, skincare and dairy products. The business is growing and expanding at a fast rate, so for those candidates looking for a great career development opportunity, look no further!
We are now looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Associate to join the team. Reporting to the QA Manager some of your duties will include: –
• Assess and release raw materials received, intermediate products manufactured and finished products packed.
• Perform IPQC during manufacturing as required.
• Create and approve batch records required for manufacturing pharmaceuticals/skincare/dairy products.
• Prepare GMP investigations and QA documentation including CAPA, OOS (Out of Spec), deviations, quality complaints investigations, and change control.
• Maintain and support all aspects of the... Quality System as required, including creating/amending SOPs, internal and external audits, GMP environmental monitoring, validations of processes and equipment, and calibrations.
• Must have TGA experience in document preparation.
• Provide QA technical support to other Teams, including regulatory guidance, label checking, ARTG listing applications, creating master formulation and specification, and creating master manufacturing records.
Skills And Experience
It is likely the successful candidate with have the following: –
• Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy, or Pharmaceuticals related discipline.
• Commercial QA experience in the pharmaceuticals industry and GMP systems.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
• Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
• Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Eye for detail and accuracy.
• Team player with a can-do attitude and loves learning new knowledge
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills an experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – #ConnectionswithImpact
The Rocks NSW Australia
Jobs in The Rocks NSW Australia
Senior Quality Assurance Associate The Rocks NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.