Breega Paris France
2 months ago
Breega is one of the fastest growing VC funds in Europe with more than €500M AUM.
Breega propels pioneering and purpose-driven founders from idea into impact. We closed our first fund in 2015 and now have €500m AUM and 70 trailblazing portfolio companies. Crafted for founders by founders, we built Breega to provide start-ups with the help we wish we'd had. And we’ve created an investment proposition that’s purposefully designed. We call it full stack funding: providing capital and connections, expertise and experience, support and solidarity for entrepreneurs at every step of their journey. We invest across Europe through our 3 offices in Paris, London and Barcelona, focusing on pre-seed to Series B stage.
About Breega’s Venture fund
Breega’s Venture Fund invests specifically in topics related to Fintech and Insurtech, which can be broadened to include Regtech, Healthtech, Proptech, Cybersecurity and Climatetech. The fund invests majoritarily at Series A+ stage... (tickets €1-10m) but can also pre-empt Fintech/Insurtech deals at Seed stage.
Find out here about our culture and the way we work at Breega.
Your missions :
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to support the investment team throughout the entire process, from sourcing to processing the investment opportunities.
• Assist in sourcing start-ups through media monitoring and participation in events related to the start-up ecosystem (conferences, incubator Demo Days, etc.).
• Assisting the investment team in the pre-qualification of incoming opportunities.
• Participate in the due diligence phase in the investment process (market sizing, competition analysis, BP etc.).
• Participate in the creation and presentation of internal sector studies.
• Contribute to the creation of dealflow optimization tools (process improvement, new sourcing channels, etc.).
The position has several challenges:
• Breega is a generalist fund, you will have the opportunity to work on various sectors (fintech, insurtech, AI, marketplaces, adtech, etc.) in France and abroad and will be able to develop an expertise on each of these subjects.
• You will have to support the investment team on the appraisal of subjects at different stages (pre-qualification, due diligence, post-investment follow-up).
• The position requires a lot of autonomy and rigor.
• Business school and/or engineering Master's degree.
• 6-month experience in an operational position or entrepreneurial experience and/or in the start-up ecosystem required.
• Languages: French (Native level) and English (Fluent).
• Rigor and autonomy.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Curiosity and strong interest in tech and the start-up ecosystem.
• 6 months internship, based in Paris.
• Remuneration according to experience.
• For all applications, please send your CV.
• Starting date of the internship : August 21st, 2023
• CV selection
• Step 1: 20-min call
• Step 2: Case study
• Step 3: Final interview
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for a role if they don’t have experience in 100% of the requirements outlined in a job description. Please know that if it's your case but you think you could do a great job - you are excited about early stage investing, meeting brilliant founders and want to take part in shaping tomorrow’s world - we’d love to hear from you
VC Analyst Intern @ Breega Paris jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.