TO Group Phnom Penh Cambodia
2 months ago
• Manage and update attendance, leave records, and interview list.
• Check employees’ daily attendance.
• Check staff uniform to be right and tidy.
• Assist in the hiring process, including submitting job postings online and scheduling candidate interviews.
• Assist in issuing the administrative letter.
• Assist in writing announcements or doing translations.
• Help organize and manage new employee orientation, and onboarding.
• Assist and support work with other departments.
• Assist in preparing training and development (internal and external).
• Check and control working environment cleaning, light, air conditioner, printer, rubbish, etc. (in cooperation with Admin).
• Assist in preparing parties or events, such as Chinese New Year, Khmer New Year, Dinner Gatherings, Annual Trips, or Annual Parties.
• Other tasks assigned by the Superior.
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, or Equivalent
• 2 Years’ experience in... HR-Admin Position
• Must have time management skills
• Be able to visit outlets
• Be able to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Must be very good at English
Phnom Penh Cambodia
HR EXECUTIVE (300 - 450 USD) Phnom Penh jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.