Work In Zimbabwe
Work In Zimbabwe Bulawayo Zimbabwe
2 months ago
Our growing company with interests in the Hotel and Tourism and Retail sectors is seeking to hire a Manager who will be responsible for supervising and managing personnel, collecting payments, monitoring budgets, and evaluating hotel performance. To excel in this role, you must be approachable and detailed-oriented with proven hospitality or management work experience. Our ideal candidate will also demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your entire team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your subordinates.
Experience in either business management, hotel and tourism, sales and marketing or the retail sector is required. In order to succeed in this role... you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to push sales and increase profitability. Previous experience as a manager in the hospitality industry is a huge plus.
• Overseeing personnel, including receptionists, kitchen staff, and office employees.
• Monitoring employee performance and conducting regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
• Collecting payments and maintaining records of budgets, funds, and expenses.
• Welcoming and registering guests once they arrive.
• Organizing activities and assigning responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
• Creating and applying a marketing strategy to promote business services and amenities.
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services and products.
• Partaking in financial activities, including establishing prices, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
• Talking to customers to receive feedback on their service.
• Ensuring that staff members are available for shifts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• A Diploma/Degree in Hotel & Tourism / Retail / Business Management / Sales & Marketing
• Proven experience as a manager in a Hotel or Retail or Sales role
• Excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
• Ability to work long hours and supervise subordinates.
• Experience in the Hospitality industry is a huge plus
Hotel Retail / Sales Manager wanted (Bulawayo) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.