GLS Ireland Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
GLS Ireland is a subsidiary of General Logistics Systems B.V. GLS realises reliable, high quality parcel services for over 220,000 customers in Europe, complemented by logistics and express services. Quality Leader in European Parcel Logistics is GLS' guiding principle, sustainability being one of the core values. Through wholly owned and partner companies, the Group provides network coverage of 37 European States and is globally connected via contractual agreements. 39 central transhipment points and 662 depots are at GLS's disposal. With its ground based network GLS is one of the leading parcel service providers in Europe.
We are currently looking for an administrator to support our quality department. This is a full time role Monday- Friday
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Support Quality Projects in Ireland relating to this role
• Support the preparation for... internal and external audits
• Support the preparation for Security audits
• Support the set up and roll out of Info desk/ Causa in Ireland
• Support the continuous development of KPI and quality standards across the country
• Support the training of sub-contractors
Skills and attributes needed:
• IT skills – MS Office packages, and Internal systems
Junior quality Administrator Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.