Dylan Hannah Recruitment Partners
Dylan Hannah Recruitment Partners Cork Ireland
2 months ago
Our client, an industry leading organisation in Cork City is looking to recruit Systems Administrator as part of their current expansion plans. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and growing organisation. This role will be a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to begin with
• Day to day management and trouble shooting of Nortel telephony systems and products in a Call Centre Environment including but not limited to -
• Systems administration (including backup, security management, exchange server management, internet access, and infrastructure related applications support).
• Supports server, network and desktop hardware
• Support and management of VMware environment
• Manages small to medium sized projects according to agreed budgets and schedules
• Supporting telephony servers and related applications, including call recording, IVR, Wall boards and workforce management.
• Work independently and with vendors to resolve issues related to installation... maintenance and use of all Call Centre applications and equipment
• Nortel Access stack & server stack configuration and troubleshooting.
• LAN and WAN troubleshooting, escalation to third party support teams, management of issues to resolution.
• Troubleshooting across a variety of Windows 2003, 2008 and Linux platforms.
• Second line support for 400 users.
• Rotating on-call for off hours support
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
• 5 + years’ experience as a Systems Administrator on a medium sized network of servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies
• Experience with Nortel telephony platforms in a Contact Centre Environment is essential with excellent knowledge of Nortel Contact Centre Portfolio, Nortel PBX, CallPilot, Call Center Applications, PBX and Voice Recording
Systems Administrator Cork jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.