Sanctuary Health England United Kingdom
2 months ago
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 300 reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Dietitian to take on a new ongoing contract role.
Location: Ealing, London
Contract Type: Locum ongoing contract
Dietitian Pay Rate: £27 per hour (assignment rate)
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully online and paperless registration service
• Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
• Exclusive access to roles that aren’t available with other agencies; NHSBT, The Home Office and Vaccination Centres (private and public) are just some of the projects we’ve recently recruited to.
• £250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped – T&Cs apply)
• Registration body costs covered based on length of service (T&Cs apply)
• Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
•... Clinical governance and revalidation support from an in-house qualified health professional with over 15 years experience
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
• Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
Duties of the Dietitian:
• Home visits for adult tube fed and nutrition support patients and Chronic disease management clinics (Diabetes, obesity, heart disease, coeliac disease).
Requirements of the Dietitian:
• Degree or equivalent in dietetics
• Recent experience working as an Dietitian
• Registered with the HCPC to work in the UK
• Must be confident in tube feeding
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
We welcome applications from Band 5, Band 6 & Band 7 Dietitians with a passion in nutrition, experience working with nutritionists & health nutrition as we have many dietitian roles that could be suitable.
Regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet these requirements for this Dietitian role as we need to meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into you work placement
Jobs in England United Kingdom
Dietitian - Community Adults England jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.