NatWest Group France France
2 months ago
Join us as a Solution Architect
• This is an opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to help us define the high level technical architecture and design that provides solutions to deliver great business outcomes and meets our longer term strategy
• You'll influence the definition and communication of a shared technical and architectural vision of end-to-end designs that may span multiple platforms and domains
• Take on this exciting new challenge and hone your technical capabilities while advancing your career and building your network across the bank
What you'll do
You'll be collaborating with platform and domain teams to architect and deliver solutions. Together, you'll elaborate on the solution and its interfaces, validate technology assumptions, evaluate implementation alternatives, and develop a pipeline of features and improvements to allow frequent and incremental delivery of customer value.
On top of this, you'll be:
• Owning the technical design issues and driving... resolution through the iteration of the technical solution design
• Leading the activities to shape requirements, validating designs and prototypes to deliver change that aligns with the target architecture
• Promoting adaptive design practices to drive collaboration of feature teams around a common technical vision using continuous feedback
• Making recommendations of potential impacts to existing and prospective customers of the latest technology and customer trends
The skills you'll need
You'll bring expert knowledge of application architecture, and in business data or infrastructure architecture with working knowledge of industry architecture frameworks such as TOGAF or ArchiMate. You'll also need an understanding of Agile and contemporary methodologies with experience of working in Agile teams.
You'll need to be able to demonstrate knowledge of emerging themes in the payments industry and have specific experience in designing solutions to support non-personal banking payments propositions.
On top of this, you'll bring:
• Experience of defining application architectures and roadmaps for complex solutions working for all layers of the technical architecture
• A background in delivering solutions that securely span a complex infrastructure domain
• Experience of systems development change lifecycles, best practices and approaches
• Knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
• The ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to peers and leadership level colleagues
Solution Architect France jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.