UrbaCon Contracting & Trading Company
UrbaCon Contracting & Trading Company Doha Qatar
2 months ago
The Internal Auditor is responsible in the implementation of certain aspects of the audit plans. This position also reviews processes with specific attention to governance structure, risk management and internal controls to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
Job Responsibilities 1
- Ensures accurate and effective execution of engagement work programs.
- Commitment to competence through self-development and appropriate career planning and progression.
- Maintains effective communications and solid relationships with other departments and contribute to improve PIH’s internal environment.
Job Responsibilities 2
Additional Responsibilities 3
Job Knowledge & Skills
• Knowledge in conducting a risk assessmentImplementation and knowledge of internal audit methodology.Strong background in internal audit procedures, analyzing internal control gaps and preparing reportsExperience in executing assignments and in handling multiple tasks and... deadlinesInternal audit, accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation
• ERP knowledge preferably SAP functional skills are a requirement to be successful in this role.
Minimum 3 years of working experience
Business Understanding & process analysis L2
Governance, IA and control tools and techniques L2
Financial Analysis tools and techniques L2
Risk analysis & control assessment techniques L2
Data Analysis L2
Bachelor's Degree in Accounts and Finance
Job Location Qatar
Company Industry Other Business Support Services
Company Type Unspecified
Employment Type Unspecified
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Do you need help in adding the right mix of strong keywords to your CV?
Promote your job application to the top.
You can cancel job alerts at any time.
By clicking "Subscribe", you accept our Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.