OMV AG Vienna Austria
2 months ago
E-Mobility/CPO System Administrator (f/m/d)
With total sales of EUR 62 billion and 22,300 employees, OMV is one of the largest listed industrial companies in Austria.
OMV intends to transition from an integrated oil, gas, and chemicals company to become a leading provider of innovative and sustainable fuels, chemicals, and materials, while taking a leading global role in the circular economy. By switching over to a low-carbon business, OMV is striving to achieve net zero in all three Scopes by 2050 at the latest.
• Responsible for the functionality and user acceptance testing of the supplied IT solution in accordance with the business and user requirements for the CPO
• Generating ideas for new CPO functionalities and research on innovative CPO solutions to further improve business operations, reliability and safety
• Review and manage user requirements, use cases, user permissions
• Responsible for performance reporting, analytics and dashboards
• Drive alignment between... business needs and system capabilities
• End to end ownership of pricing tool and its functionality
• Steer and coordinate necessary business changes/implementations due to country legislations
• Manage trainings for countries and central functions related to CPO
• Master's Degree in Business Informatics, IT or a related field
• At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, especially in areas such as CPO, EV Backend Administration
• Very good understanding of EV charging network infrastructure (ideally consisting of various Hardware types)
• Broad knowledge of EV charging IT systems and their interdependencies
• Familiar with agile development methodologies and autonomously working in fast-paced environment
• Open-mindedness and excellent communication skills in diverse teams
• Fluent in English
What to expect from OMV:
• We believe that we can only evolve and thrive as a company with a highly diverse mix of employees and by ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
• We will encourage you to take on new responsibilities, work across different functions, become involved in new projects, as well as completing international assignments. In return, we have excellent development programs that will help you achieve your career goals and reach your potential. If energy is your life, this is your future!
What OMV can offer you:
• The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
• We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 67.172, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
• Place of work: Headoffice, Vienna
E-Mobility/CPO System Administrator Vienna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.