Dezeen Jobs Paris France
2 months ago
Exhibition graphic designer
Avesta Group is looking for an exhibition graphic designer to join its team in Paris.
The graphic designer will be an integral member of our team and collaborate to create innovative and compelling work that meets the client requirements outlined in creative briefs. In this role, you will be responsible for the art direction and graphic design of exhibition and experience design projects mainly for museums.
• a university degree in graphic design, visual communications, or a related design or artistic discipline
• five plus years’ of professional work experience, preferably in the cultural sphere
• expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• professional working proficiency in English
• knowledge of Arabic language is appreciated
• highly developed conceptual and design skills, with ability to transform ideas across a variety of media: editorials, exhibition collateral, interactive media and and scenography
• typographic... proficiency
• experience with working in a multicultural environment and ability to adapt to local contexts
• excellent organisational skills and an acute attention to detail
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
• team spirit, professionalism, diplomacy
• flexible schedule (business travel possible)
The selected candidate will have to:
• work within a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate with content specialists, exhibition planners, designers, project manager and the creative lead, to produce drafts and deliverables for various projects
• craft a vision for art direction; by building on client branding guidelines, and/or conceptually develop one from scratch
• build visual design guidelines including but not limited to typography, iconography, signage, colour and illustration style, and orchestrate visual elements in systematic compositions for scenographic projects.
• conceptualise and design a wide range of graphics and prepare visually appealing client presentations
• develop brand/visual identity for the clients in the museum/cultural field
• provide feedback to other designers work to ensure high quality
• converse with clients via email and video conferencing throughout the design process
• organise and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
• articulating ideas in a clear manner and accept directional feedback
• be able to work independently from start to finish with minimal supervision
• be willing to take initiatives with a positive, goal-oriented attitude to help team progress with work
• maintain awareness of industry/design trends and implement as appropriate
If you are interested in the opportunity, please share with us your portfolio.
Avesta Group Consulting
Avesta Group is a planner, designer and operator that brings culture and leisure projects to life. Over two decades, Avesta Group successfully delivered more than 200 projects in 30 countries worldwide.
With a multinational team of experts representing different cultures, Avesta Group’s vocation is to connect cultures and people by delivering projects that change the world around us.
Avesta Group’s collective experiences of working with prominent actors in culture and leisure industries such as national museums, private organizations, architects, real estate developers, and commercial entities all over the world enable the company to envision and create world-class results.
Avesta Group is proud to have collaborated with the world’s most iconic museums, cultural institutions, and brands from Louvre Abu Dhabi to Grand Egyptian Museum.
9 March 2023
Tags: Designer | Exhibition designer | Graphic designer | Avesta
Paris , France Exhibition graphic designer at Avesta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.