Allergan İstanbul Turkey
2 months ago
• Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields,
• Min. 10 years of experience in pharma industry, with min. 2 years of people management experience in Sales and/or Marketing functions
• High level of strategic thinking, planning and execution
• Outstanding analytical, conceptual thinking and decision making skills,
• Assertive self-starter, demonstrating strong executive presence
• External stakeholder management and with knowledge in Market Access, Government Affairs
• Excellent cross-functional leadership capability
• Sound financial acumen
• Develops and coaches his/her team to build capability to meet the needs of business and stakeholders
• Advanced level in written and spoken English.
Provide the Team with the leadership and direction needed to achieve sales, local margin and market share goals, future direction for new products and business... opportunities. Through innovation and customer intimacy, maximize brand’s sales and margin revenue, manage and execute the Brand activities as per Brand Plan and through effective contribution and participation in Brand Team activities
Reporting to Business Unit Director, Immunology; the responsibilities of Business Unit Manager, Gastro &HS will be as follows;
• Lead the Brand Team around a brand vision and objectives that are shared by all members.
• Ensure Brand Team Members contribute to the development of the Brand strategy through the Brand Planning process in line with strategy defined by Global Brand Team, and ensure adequate involvement of multiple functions as relevant for the Brand.
• Achieve annual sales and division margin plan and updates for the department
• Develop and follow up commercial strategy in order to maximize division margin and increase market share.
• Develop and maintain rapport with key opinion leaders to identify trends, external environment and new opportunities to better meet stakeholders’ needs.
• Hold accountability for allocated Brand P&L and financial planning (Financial Plan, Update, LRP)
• Coordinate the preparation of annual brand plan and individual brand strategies for launched and new products.
• Control and coordinate the development of marketing programs and implementation through the in-field teams.
• Follow up industry trends and changes in health care reforms that will impact the business favorably or unfavorably. Prepare strategic plans to maximize opportunities or avoid negative impact.
• Ensure the effective implementation and follow up of Performance Management and Talent Management Programs. Attract, select, interview and onboard new recruits to the team.
Abb Vie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is Abb Vie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status.
We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours
Business Unit Manager, Immunology İstanbul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.