GrabJobs Turkey İstanbul Turkey
2 months ago
We are hiring a motivated Budget Specialist - Home Based in
Turkey to join our productive team at in İstanbul.
Growing your career as a Full Time Budget Specialist - Home Based in
Turkey is an amazing opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in teamwork, persuasion and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Budget Specialist - Home Based in
Turkey at today!
As a leading contract research organization (CRO), Labcorp Drug Development provides comprehensive drug development solutions for a range of industries. Our services cover the preclinical, clinical and post-market phases of drug development, the product life cycles for medical device and diagnostics and development services paired with regulatory support for the chemical testing and crop protection industries.
Labcorp Drug Development is a global leader in nonclinical safety assessment, clinical trial testing and clinical trial management... services. Our unique perspectives are based on decades of scientific, medical and regulatory expertise.
Did you know?
In July 2022, Labcorp announced its intention to spin off its clinical development business as a separate public company, subject to the satisfaction of certain customary conditions. Fortrea will become the new brand identity for our Clinical Development business in connection with the spin-off, which is expected in mid-2023.
We believe that the exceptional is possible when you have the right partner, so we are looking for the right people to help build a transformative force in Clinical Development.
This is a home-based/remote and full-time position. Fluency in English is required.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to:
• Responsible for adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Manages assigned country budget related activities in a professional manner, with careful compliance with internal processes and procedures, or otherwise according to specified Sponsor requirements
• With support, responsible for management of certain financial aspects of clinical studies including but not limited to supporting Project Directors with post-award study budget estimates and review of proposals and elaborating simple investigator grants, monitoring budgetary aspects for all sites, liaise with internal and, if required, external teams regarding agreement/budget details and timelines to ensure quick approval of country budgets
• With support, develops baseline site country budgets, supports site specific budget preparation, deliver study specific budget training, reviews and approves site budgets, and processes Labcorp financial language/appendix in site agreements in a commercially reasonably manner that protects Labcorp’s fundamental interests and in accordance with departmental practices and policies
• Responsible for the timely updating of the departmental contract tracking system
• Provides management with regular status updates, collaborate with study team to avoid delays, identifies and escalates issues (as defined in departmental processes) that must be escalated to line manager, project management staff, Business Development staff, Budgets & Proposals staff or higher management as necessary to minimize delays and to facilitate the prompt conclusion of site budget negotiations
• Provides support to other Site Agreement staff and assists internal staff with site budget inquiries as required
• Facilitates the internal review/sign off process of budget/financial appendix within the site agreements
• Support line manager with departmental goals, objectives and initiatives as assigned in a positive and flexible way
• Complies with and fulfils corporate requirements of the position including, inputting activities in Timesheets, conducting all required training and documenting training in training systems, and preparing and submitting any company expense reports for reimbursement in a timely manner
• Perform other duties as required by the Department such as reporting requests, database creation and maintenance etc.
• University-level degree preferred
Experience and Skills:
• 1+ year of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee data and information during interactions with staff at all levels
• Proficiency with MS Office Programs
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and plan
• Strong attention to detail, numerical and analytical skills
• Strong oral and written communication abilities
• Experience working in a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to work under time pressures
• Good administrative knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to be proactive and take initiative in completing work or escalating issues
• Flexibility in responding to changing job demands
• Self-starter capable of identifying challenges, responding to issues in coordination with others
• Fluency in English
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement ( .
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.
Benefits of working as a Budget Specialist - Home Based in
Turkey in İstanbul:
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary
Budget Specialist - Home Based in/ / Istanbul/ / / / / / Turkey ... İstanbul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.