British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco İstanbul Turkey
2 months ago
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT TURKEY IS LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Level
LOCATION: Istanbul - Turkey
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
GTR Account Executive is required to plan, negotiate, and implement key initiatives that drive volume, market share growth and profitability in a defined portfolio of accounts in line with the GTR marketing strategy and guidelines, with the ambition of supporting BAT’s transforming “A Better Tomorrow” agenda.
Reports to: Account Manager, BAT GTR (Line manager remotely based in South Africa)
Type of Dimension
Turkey Duty Free & Israel Duty Free
Turkey Distributor + key Retailers
Israel Airport operator
0 Direct Reports
Up to 30% travel domestically with 2-3 international trips every year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
• Support account manager to manage responsible accounts end to end operation and deliver volume, market share, and profit as per expectations.
• Look after Monthly sales to cash cycle (Forecast, sales, shipments, credit management & collection)
• Building and developing customer relationships.
• Establish relationships with key account operational staffs.
• Lead account plan execution and implementation.
• Drive launch & execution of new categories. Work closely with account manager & activation team to ensure delivery of day-to-day operation OTIF.
• Maximize trade spend efficiency through our retail, distribution partners, and agencies.
• Support consistent key accounts business reviews.
• Support analysis & reporting of responsible markets and accounts.
Management, Leadership & Relationships
• Closely work with activation team in development of activation strategy and implementation to ensure delivery.
• Drive understanding, two-way communication, and buy-in of travel retail account strategies with relevant internal business stakeholders.
• Collaborate closely with GTR cross functional team members to optimize business performance.
• Ensure GTR governance and policies obligations are met.
I. Context / Environment:
• Our Global Travel Retail (GTR) business unit is responsible for managing and distributing BAT brands to GTR channels. The GTR business has a unique channel for true global brand building and has customer base around the world.
• GTR is highly competitive, sophisticated and rapidly changing. The trading environment operates world-wide through several defined trade channels and global key accounts.
• : The role specifically is focused on the SIMEX account, a distributor for BAT Duty free channels in Turkey and Key 2nd level retailers include Dufry Airports (Antalya & Sabiha Gokcen), Heinemann Retailers (Istanbul airport, Bodrum, Dalaman, Izmir) & Setur (border shops across Turkey)
II. Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Relevant trade marketing experience within a multinational company
• Global travel retail experience is advantageous
• Ability to operate independently whilst being results-oriented
• Strong soft skills. Ability to influence stakeholders
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication (oral and written), negotiation and planning skills
• Working knowledge of all inter-related company functions including Supply Chain, Marketing Finance, IT, Customer Service, Legal, HR and the management of agencies.
• Written and spoken fluency in English. Other language skills (Turkish) is a plus.
• Willingness to travel (up to 35% of FTE annually).
• Capability of understanding of nicotine sector regulation, tax & excise, and custom related regulation and its relationship with business.
III. Key Success Factors:
• Account plan execution, program implementation, and sales performance matrix.
• Customer operational team management & leadership.
IV. Working relationship:
• Strategic Planning and Insights
• Supply Chain & Customer Service
• Key Customers – merchandising team or buying operational team.
• Sales promoters, supervisors, and merchandisers for ongoing training and briefing.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
• Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
• Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
• Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
• Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
• Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Account Executive, Travel Retail İstanbul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.