Luxasia (Siam) Co., Ltd.
Luxasia (Siam) Co., Ltd. Ratchathewi Bangkok Thailand
2 months ago
LUXASIA is the leading beauty omnichannel distribution platform of Asia Pacific that has successfully enabled brand growth for more than 100 luxury beauty brands. Our integrated brand-building capabilities include luxury retail, online commerce, consumer marketing, and supply chain management. Since 1986, the company has partnered the world’s finest brands, such as Aveda, Bvlgari, Calvin Klein, Diptyque, Hermes, La Prairie, Montblanc, and SK-II. We have also established Joint Ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, Elizabeth Arden, Puig, Yves Rocher, and By Terry. At the core of our business is a diverse and dynamic #OneTeam of 2000 talents that shape the face of luxury beauty, and delights consumers daily across our growing footprint of 15 markets.
Why Join Us?
At LUXASIA, we believe there is beauty within every talent – that is you.
We grow you by building your competencies and unleashing your potential. We have curated a vast portfolio of over 100 luxury brands across Asia... Pacific, and growing. Your work will enrich the lives of millions of consumers across the region. With us, you get to be an entrepreneur, running the business like it is your very own. We give you the autonomy but not without guidance and genuine care. We are a diverse and inclusive team that is courageously innovative. Together as #OneTeam, we celebrate differences, embrace change, explore new ideas, take risks, fail fast, and drive results. While challenges at work are inevitable, the journey promises to be fulfilling.
With LUXASIA, an exciting career filled with robust professional growth awaits you. Isn’t that beautiful?
Reporting to General Manager
• Retail Sales (Sell-out)
• Key KPI for achieving retail sales in DS and Boutiques.
• Responsible to provide targets to the POS and CEO.
• Responsible for reporting retail sales to the Brand team
• Provide weekly and monthly reports.
• Ensure retail sales is available in SAP daily.
• Ensure monthly retail sales and target is available in the BW Management report.
• Work with Brand/ Marketing team on marketing calendar and animation calendar.
• Work with the Brand/ Marketing team on support to achieve retail sales.
• Responsible to work on retail sales estimates regularly
• Key KPI for achieving net sales in DS and Boutiques.
• Responsible for providing net sales estimates to the Brand team weekly.
• Responsible to get information from the Brand/ Marketing team for new sell-in as it affects net sales estimates.
• Ensure stock level is healthy. (2.5 to 3 months guideline).
• Ensure all key SKUs are available at POS.
• Ensure all inventory is available in SAP.
• Ensure internal and Finance stock taken is practice.
• Ensure CEO practice FEFO at POS.
• Track expiring/ expired products at POS and work with the brand team on actions.
• Communicate with brand team if there is any OSS
• Ensure POS has sufficient ZPOS support.
• Ensure all-new animations ZPOS is available when promotions start.
• Ensure all new sell in is supported by testers.
Customer Engagement Officer
• Responsible for recruitment of CEO.
• Responsible for training of CEO on retail operations system. (Deputy rostering tools, MIM & CE App, Complimentary Portal, EP LUXASIA)
• Ensure CEO are well-groomed following LUXASIA guidelines.
• Responsible for CEO performance using CEO report card.
• Responsible for confirmation and KPI appraisal.
• Responsible for CEO career progression plan.
• Plan placement of CEO based on HC budget.
• Plan roster for CEO and ensure POS has manpower during operation hours.
• Responsible to update cost distribution for HR file monthly.
• Responsible to work with T&E on HC strength and provide budget to Finance/ Brand during budget and LE exercise.
• Ensure commission and incentive payout is within payout %.
• Ensure OT payout is minimise using Deputy rostering tool to balance out working hours.
• 5 to 8 years of experience in Sales and/or Marketing in the Beauty and Cosmetics industry
• Rich knowledge of Sales & Retail Operations is a must.
• 3+ years of experience leading teams with strong people management skills.
• Knowledge & Experience in Beauty/Skincare/Prestige brands
• Very in-depth retail understanding and ability to influence with strong commercial awareness.
• Stock inventory management skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to engage various audience across multi-cultures.
• Strong team player
• Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
• Innovative and strategic thinker
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills
• Digitally savvy
• Project management experience, command of project scheduling, milestones and deliverables
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Willing and ready to travel.
Do you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced and intense environment? Do you thrive on challenges? Do you want to bring innovative ideas to life? Are you keen to abandon the status quo, try new things, embrace failures as lessons, recover fast, yet always pursue excellence?
If so, you are the one we are looking for. JOIN US and let’s grow together.
To explore other careers opportunities, visit our careers page @ https://www.luxasia.com/careers/
If you have a question for us, please drop us an email here.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Note to staffing agencies
Please DO NOT contact LUXASIA’s employees or Talent & Excitement (T&E) team in an attempt to present candidates for our roles. LUXASIA has our own panel of appointed agencies that we work with. Any agency who is interested to work with us must obtain prior written approval from LUXASIA’s T&E team before you submit candidates’ resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully executed contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. LUXASIA will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. Thank you for your understanding
Ratchathewi Bangkok Thailand
Jobs in Ratchathewi Bangkok Thailand
Retail Operation Manager (Cosmetic) Ratchathewi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.