Ninja Van Phra Khanong Bangkok Thailand
2 months ago
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Retail Finance and Supplies Management (FSM) will support cross functional activities with both internal and external parties, from the start of... contract to end process from onboarding to daily payment report/processes, accuracy of partner’s billing, dispute management, stock management, on time deliveries for partners to stock/restock.
What you will do
• Contract compliance and accuracy check (Duplication of Addresses, Erroneous Partners Information Check, Completeness of Information submitted)
• Setting up accounts on Ninjavan’s system (Operator Shipper Setting and Distribution Point Setting)
• In charge of daily Revenue Reconciliation inclusive of Revenue/Volume for different types of services, Average Selling Price or Cost Per Parcel for different types of services
• Tracking of outstanding ARs issue and provide win-win solution to minimize or reduce ARs
• Ability to enhance/support financial visibility for partners inclusive of, total payment vs total payment outstanding vs total payment paid
• Provide different report or collection solution to different types of partners
• Provide visibility on current stock on hand and restock cycle to avoid insufficient supplies for partners
• Deals with procurement on all supplies management
• On time deliveries for onboarding pack and partner resupply
• Track profit and loss of current performance
• Provide gaps and improvements suggestions to the team for profitability management
What you will need
• At least 5 years of working experience in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, finance/logistics preferred
• BA Degree in Business Administration/Finance preferred
• Process Driven, Team and Stakeholder Collaboration, Good analytical skills, Work prioritization, Attention to details
• Proficient in Microsoft / Google Suite applications
• Can work under pressure
• Communicate both Thai and English
Submit a job application
Phra Khanong Bangkok Thailand
Jobs in Phra Khanong Bangkok Thailand
Assistant Manager, Retail (Finance and Supplies Management) Phra Khanong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.