Stanley Black and Decker
Stanley Black and Decker Taichung North District Taiwan
2 months ago
Engineer, Sourcing - HT
Taichung TWN - Taiwan Ave
This role is responsible for aggressively driving supply chain cost savings through strategic sourcing initiatives. Seeking an individual with excellent leadership and communication skills, project management skills, and capable of setting and executing a strategic vision that translates into achieving short and long term goals. Leads by example and sets standards that produce significant savings, as well as innovative thinking and change management.
• Drive sourcing for Hand Tools & Storage products from Taiwan - aligned with GSM worldwide
• Define sourcing strategies to drive growth for Hand Tools & Storage product categories
• Develop long-term, sustainable, sourcing strategies which are aligned with global goals and objectives for total spend; achieve multi-year savings, improved service levels and risk mitigation
• Products include Hammers, Demolition... Clamping, Cutting, Consumer Fastening and many more for global SBD locations
• Mechanical Engineer with 58 years of professional experience, preferably in an International Purchasing organization / Global Sourcing office / Procurement Function specific to Hand Tools & Storage products or other Finished Goods sourcing
• At least 46 years of Procurement experience in Sourcing domain
• Global mindset with experience working in an international / multi-cultural matrix environment
• Technically capable to understand Hand Tools & Storage products
• Should be able to accept challenges and perform under dynamic global environment
• Good negotiations & influencing skills
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
• Certified Purchasing Professionals or Supply Chain Professionals preferred
• Team player with passion to drive results amidst challenging environment
• Should have excellent presentation and communication skills
• Should have Leadership, Motivation, Delegation, Planning and Organizing Skills
• Change agent: capable of managing multiple tasks & making effective decisions under pressure and time constraints
• Result oriented with ambition to make significant contributions for the growth of the company
• Good team player and able to work within a team and independently manage supplier relationships
• Agile in project execution
• Proactive, innovative, customer oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels; particularly at the management level
• Ability to listen, engage and influence internal and external stakeholders
• Strong financial and analytical skills
• Ability to conceive strategic program initiatives, plan them, sell ideas and execute
• Strong program and transformation management skills
Must be willing to travel up to 50% of his/her time
A Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or production engineering is preferred
MBA or Masters in Supply Chain is preferred
We Don’t Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you’ll get the unique chance to impact some of the world’s most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black + Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights.
Who We Are
We’re the World’s largest tool company. We’re industry visionaries. We’re solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art “smart factory” products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
Benefits & Perks
You’ll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, retirement benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
What You’ll Also Get
Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
Learning & Development:
Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
Diverse & Inclusive Culture:
We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done—and we have since 1843.
Don't see the dream job you are looking for? Drop off your contact information and resume and we will reach out to you if we find the perfect fit
Taichung North District Taichung City
Jobs in Taichung North District Taiwan
Engineer, Sourcing - HT Taichung jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.