International School of Nice ISN
International School of Nice ISN France France
2 months ago
ISN seeks a IB Humanities / Business Management teacher who can provide excellent instruction and learning opportunities for MYP and IB classes in alignment with ISN’s vision and mission, as well as supporting Globeducate events when appropriate for the department.
All teachers at ISN are expected to effectively develop and deliver the curriculum to excellent standards.
You will be joining the ISN Humanities department consisting of fice teachers. The department functions in a collaborative and supportive manner based on mutual respect and understanding. We strive to deliver a dynamic program at all levels and share best practices in an open and empathetic environment.
● Plan and prepare learning activities that guide students towards achievement of curriculum objectives
● Use and develop a range of instructional techniques including inquiry based, project based and problem based learning using media consistent with available resources and student needs... and capabilities
● Expand the students' use of individual and collaborative strategies to generate concepts and ideas
● Incorporate new technologies and tools in the creative process
● Evaluate each student's performance on a continual basis
● Prepare evaluative student reports
● Ensure the required standards of classroom management and student behavior are met
Responsibilities specifically related to student safety and student support:
● Collaborate with the SENCO and the EAL Coordinator to ensure that teachers are aware of students' specific learning needs.
● Ensure that students who meet requirements have inclusive assessment arrangements.
● Ensure all activities are carried out with due regard to health, safety and safeguarding, in accordance with the Child Protection Policy.
● Trained in Safeguarding and Duty of Care.
Education and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Humanities / Business
● Qualified teaching certificate/licensure appropriate for grade level and subject area
● Solid working knowledge of MYP and IB
● Strong foundation in classroom management
● An understanding of the approaches to teaching that include meaningful feedback, student reflection, and ATL skills.
● Positive, creative, collaborative leader
● Committed to ensuring high standards of teaching and learning
● Flexible, resilient, supportive team player
● Passionate about learning
● Effective communicator
● Diplomatic, proactive, problem-solver
● Interculturally aware with well-developed interpersonal skills
● Well organized and efficient
● Able to meet deadlines
What we offer besides the sunshine:
• Full time
• Permanent contract
• Meal vouchers (tickets restaurants)
• Summer holiday and Christmas vouchers
• Social security and optional health insurance
• On-site welfare advice and support and help with banking arrangements.
• A caring and supportive Senior and Middle Leadership Team with a mission “to do what is right” and to offer individualised support to all members of staff
Humanities /Business management teacher France jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.