FBI TALENT CO.
FBI TALENT CO. Sydney NSW Australia
1 week ago
My client is a digital consultancy that’s transforming the way businesses work. Headquartered in Sydney, with teams in Cairo and Kuta, the technology consulting and delivery arms are focused on solutions that build enterprise resilience.
They enable businesses to embrace disruption safely, strengthen customer trust, and boost brand value guided by their expertise in business transformation, CX/UX, commerce (B2C, B2B), technology solutions, data, search and analytics.
The role in a nutshell
Working in conjunction with the Executive and wider client team, the Senior Experience Designer is an individual contributing role that requires someone with some leadership experience, gravitas, and a customer centric focus who will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through successful delivery of highly engaging and measurable design experiences.
You will have the ability to work autonomously, solve problems, work under pressure and meet deadlines. You are expected to be a... creative and technical collaborator, to support the team, and to attain a high level of work within the business. You are can-do, you roll up your sleeves and pitch in.
This role reports to the Managing Director, based in Sydney.
This is an initial 3 month contract with an opportunity to extend or become a full-time role.
What you should spend your time doing
Key accountabilities and responsibilities are as follows:
• Work collaboratively within a cross functional team to design digital solutions with a focus on user experience, consistency, accessibility, performance, and scalability.
• Design and facilitate customer and stakeholder workshops and design jams to support a full product or service life cycle.
• Apply specialist skills and knowledge of human-centred design processes and practices to define target customer persona’s, identify problems or opportunities to improve customer experience, and co-design innovative solutions which can drive change.
• Conduct primary research in the form of user research, user testing and customer interviews.
• Analyse customer research from primary and secondary sources to produce accurate and
validated reports, journey maps, personas, product development plans, and synergised
• Employ user-centred design techniques to develop site maps, flow diagrams, information
architecture, wireframes and prototypes based on user research and insights to support the
• Originate design patterns, components and features to prototype new digital functionality.
• Work within a cross functional team to contribute to the agile delivery of digital products
• from concept development through to successful delivery and implementation, including
working with delivery managers, business analysts, developers and testers to plan sprints and develop requirements and user stories based on user needs.
• Demonstrated skills and experience with designing customer focused digital products and enhancements, with particular emphasis on commerce
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage experience design projects and teams
• Display capability of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of
internal and external stakeholders including senior-level executives, legal, technical,
finance, support, opportunity, and marketing experts
• Ability to work flexibly across a range of sectors (e.g. education, infrastructure,
manufacturing, agribusiness, digital, and government)
• Content Knowledge:
• Effective and confident client, stakeholder and staff management skills; including the ability to plan and host client and staff workshops, training sessions, pitches and meetings.
• In-depth understanding of the digital industry.
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and multi-level leadership skills.
• An advanced ability to independently plan, strategise, and mobilise to achieve a
• Our Mantras
• Positivity - 100% commitment to greatness
• Effort - No passengers, one team, one dream
• Care - Our work, our clients, each other, our team, our community, our planet
All candidates must be based in Sydney, this isn't a remote opportunity.
If this role sounds like you, please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
Sydney NSW Australia
Senior User Experience Designer Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.