Userback Brisbane QLD Australia
2 weeks ago
As a growing startup with over 15,000 users, you will get to work with our CTO, product designer and other developers to build a scalable web application focusing on an extraordinary client-side experience.
We are leading the way with user-centered product development for software teams and changing how software is built for the better. As a business, G2 has rated us as one of the best Australian startups to work for and listed us as a High Performer in our category.
If you would like to make an impact on how software companies around the world manage user feedback in web apps, this is the role for you.
• Build and maintain a single-page app written in a modern MVC JS framework.
• Develop third-party integrations using open-source libraries.
• Develop the product API (backend) written in PHP.
• Ensure the highly scalable performance of the client-side app.
• Improve the front-end tech stack used across the whole Userback platform.
• Work with the Product Designer to ensure... optimal user experience.
• You are a skilled developer with a passion for front-end development. You don’t hate HTML or CSS.
• You are up to date with the latest front-end technologies.
• You have a good understanding of scalable CSS architecture.
• You are comfortable with working in a Frontend (JS) + Backend (PHP) codebase.
• You have experience with software development tools such as Git, Docker, CI/CD, and AWS.
• You are not a designer, but you have a keen eye for beautiful UI and intuitive UX.
Nice To Have
• Experience building web components (Custom Elements, Shadow DOM, iFrame).
• Experience using Backbone.js.
• Experience refactoring frontend framework to React.
• Experience building REST API infrastructure.
• Design and develop infrastructure in AWS.
• Prior experience developing SaaS applications.
We offer a comprehensive range of benefits, including:
• Home office and laptop budget to get you set up with the tools you need to be successful
• Flexible working arrangements focusing on delivery rather than attendance
• Annual Personal Development budget so you continue to grow
• Wellness Leave of one day a quarter to recharge - get that massage, take that hike, sleep in
• Volunteer Leave day each year so you can give back to your community
• Birthday day off - because you should treat yourself on your day
• Paid Parental Leave - two weeks of paid leave in addition to local entitlements
Even if you don’t have experience or interest in every bullet, we want to hear from you. There’s no perfect candidate, and we want to find the right fit, even if it’s different than we imagine
Brisbane QLD Australia
Jobs in Brisbane QLD Australia
Senior Web Developer Brisbane QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.