Edwards Lifesciences Irvine CA United States
1 week ago
Analyst, Clinical Data Analytics-PowerBI (Irvine, CA) – Transcatheter Heart Valve (THV)
The Transcatheter Heart Valve (THV) clinical organization is a multi-functional team supporting the product development lifecycle through groundbreaking clinical trial design and execution from first in man through post market surveillance, leading clinical evidence in THV worldwide...
The THV clinical organization is a multi-functional team supporting the product development lifecycle through groundbreaking clinical trial design and execution from first in man through post market surveillance, leading clinical evidence in THV worldwide. As the Clinical Data Analytics Analyst, you will play a critical role in our ability to deliver devices that maximize our patient’s recovery and quality of life by assessing data to improve operations within our Clinical Affairs operations. You will be responsible for the compilation and reporting of study metrics.
This role will be on-site full-time at our Irvine headquarter location.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Perform summary output analysis, provide high level summary of study trial status, imaging compliance tracking, and fulfill data requests for stakeholders and clinical management.
• Investigate, assess and interpret clinical data for strategic decision making to support business objectives, while proposing moderately complex solutions and recommendations.
• Organize, analyze and create reports, and dashboards to summarize moderately complex workflows in clinical affairs projects, programs and/or initiatives.
• Modify analysis tools by leveraging existing clinical models and systems while utilizing clinical trial knowledge. Integrate various workstreams and platforms available; provide automation, as needed.
• Identify and propose process improvements as it relates to Clinical Affairs procedures (e.g. screening process, physician training, core lab management, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
• 3 years of previous related experience in data analysis, specifically with experience using PowerBI
• Experience in clinical trials or clinical research
• Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office Suite. Experience with Microsoft 365 including Power BI (or Tabulator)
• Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
• Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Solid understanding and knowledge relevant to statistical programming
• Moderate knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to data analytics within clinical trials
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and representing the organization on specific projects
• Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance, we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and a wide variety of benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families.
For California, the base pay range for this position is $69,000 to $90,000 (highly experienced).
The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience).
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
COVID Vaccination Requirement
Edwards is committed to complying with the requirements and guidance from our government authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. As such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19 vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part of their role. If hired, as a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless you request and are granted a medical or religious accommodation for exemption from the vaccination requirement. This vaccination requirement does not apply in countries where it is prohibited by law to impose vaccination. In countries where vaccines are less available, or other requirements exist, we may institute alternate measures that optimize patient safety and healthcare provider safety, which may include regular COVID testing or specific masking requirements
Irvine CA USA
Jobs in Irvine CA United States
Analyst, Clinical Data Analytics - PowerBI (Irvine, CA) –... jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.