LAAgencia Peru Peru
1 week ago
Incode is the leading provider of world-class identity solutions that is reinventing the way humans authenticate and verify their identities online to power a world of digital trust.
Through our revolutionary identity solutions, we are unleashing the business potential of universal industries including finance, government, retail, hospitality, gaming and more, by reducing fraud and transforming human interactions with data, products, and services.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our diverse global team and we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals and leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership to join a Unicorn-status scale-up!
Senior Account Executive (Peru)
Incode is looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive who is passionate, strategic, and customer-oriented to join our growing sales team with a network across a number of different sectors in the region including Banks & FinTechs, Hospitality, Marketplaces... Travel...etc.
• Drive and own the end-to-end enterprise sales cycle, from identifying targeted accounts in the FinTech and Banking sector to closing business opportunities across a range of industry sectors across the assigned territory.
• Prospect and identifying leads, leveraging personal networks and partnering closely with Marketing and SDRs.
• Work closely with your customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their challenges and goals.
• Lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation.
• Become a subject matter expert, representing Incode in your target industry sectors.
• Serve as a consultant to the client.
• Closing large MM$ deals.
• BA/BS degree from a reputable University
• 5+ years of relevant requisite experience in a quota carrying software or technology enterprise sales role with a history of selling either Security Software or Identity Software.
• Succeeded in a fast paced and competitive market having had ownership of managing and executing the end-to-end sales process
• Experience managing complex enterprise sales, with the ability to navigate across large, enterprise organisations.
• Experience in carrying a quota and consistently hitting sales targets.
• A disciplined, methodical and process driven sales approach – you’ll be skilled in managing time and resources; have a sound approach to qualifying opportunities coupled with strong business acumen
• A strong desire to be successful, you’ll be a goal-oriented team player
• The adaptability required to succeed in a fast paced, high growth environment to establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders
• An active interest in the importance and value of identity
• Working with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM
• Experience within the FinTech & Banking sector is required for the role
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
• Highly motivated, fast-learner, multi-tasking and resourceful
• Proficient in English
• Result-oriented and possess strong interpersonal relationship skills
• Customer focused
• Highly organized
• Attention to detail
• Quick-thinker and a natural closer
• Ability to work under effective deadlines
• Data-driven highly analytical, hands-on approach and sharp business acumen
• Confident and persistent team player
• Passionate and highly energetic
8 Aspects of our Culture:
• Values are what we value
• High performance
• Freedom & responsibility
• Context, not control
• Highly aligned, loosely coupled
• Continuous Feedback
• Pay Top of Market
• Promotions & Development
• Learn more about Life at Incode!
Benefits & Perks:
• Meaningful Equity
• Flexible Working Hours & Workplace
• Open Vacation Policy
• Wellness Program
• International Travel Opportunities
• Additional benefit package according to location (401k, medical insurance, etc.)
Incode is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse, and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Applicant Data Privacy:
We will only use your personal information in connection with Incode’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes
Senior Account Executive (Peru) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.