Teach Away United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
1 week ago
Contract Length: 1 year Eligible Candidates:
• ESL Instructor
• Education Required: Bachelor
• Required Certificates: TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours TESL/TEFL Certificate
• Certification Requirements: TEFL certification required Key Responsibilities:
• Conduction excellent and engaging live classes for children using the pedagogical framework created by the company
• Adhering to administrative needs for all classes
Skills and attitude:
• Proactive, keen to learn new things and constantly strive to do better.
• Excellent communicative and written English (Native speakers)
• Teaching Certificate - TEFL/TESOL or other relevant certification Experience of teaching online to young kids an advantage
• Confident, energetic and lively
• Ability to adapt to dynamic culture and proficient in the use of technology platforms such as Zoom.
• A good laptop with a functioning webcam, good speaker
• Strong, fully functioning and hi-speed internet connection with... a minimum download speed of at least 15 mbps
• A good smartphone
: About the company: We are building freadom - a breakthrough product in English literacy and currently have 250+ facilitators teaching 12k+ paid students across India and other International markets. Our new age curriculum ensures students have fun while they learn with certified expert facilitators. We are looking to bring into our fold an incredible teacher/facilitator (Native speakers of English Language) from across the globe to conduct online classes outside India for children of ages 4-14
United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
International English Teacher United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.