Nazarbayev University Astana Kazakhstan
1 week ago
The HR Coordinator has the following job responsibilities:
• assists Hiring Managers with selection assessment, job offers and onboarding of new hires;
• assists Reward Coordinator with the payroll processing;
• maintains HR platforms (Smartrecruiters, Weekly 10) and provides necessary support and training to employees;
4 ) administers the budget of respective function (talent acquisition or reward management );
• ensures compliance with labor legislation and internal policies;
• prepares all types of reports on the workforce;
• provides support to all employees on recruitment and selection, performance appraisal or reward related issues .
Work experience of 3- 5 years in one of the following areas if required:
• compensation and benefits;
• HR administration
• good command of English;
• excellent problem solving skills;
• customer focus;
Recruitment and... selection process
Recruitment and selection at Nazarbayev University include the following process: preliminary selection based on experience and qualifications, assessments (e.g. technical skills/capabilities, aptitude, personality, work samples, in-basket exercises, and informal interviews), and motivation.
Formal interviews form the final stage of the selection process.
They are typically based on organizational values and behaviors and conducted in English.
You are encouraged to share your views and values to identify how they fit into Nazarbayev University core values
HR Coordinator ( 2 positions) Astana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.