ABB Dilovası Kocaeli Turkey
2 weeks ago
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This position involves heading a team in the MV primary AIS/Distribution Solutions/Electrification , ensuring continuous and efficient production operations in line with plans, procedures, and quality and safety standards and policies. In this role, you will aid in the transformation of parts and raw materials into ABB products in a timely and cost-effective manner, managing resources to meet production targets.
This position reports to
• Reporting to the Production... Manager, the key areas of responsibility include:
• Production processes of panel wiring assembly line,
• Organizes and allocates resources to effectively and efficiently meet line production targets. Responds to resource issues as necessary. Leads capacity planning and resource optimization for the assigned unit or line,
• Ensures that production scheduling and production plan meets the volume requirements agreed in the demand plan and defined inventory service levels,
• Identifies and recommends technical equipment and facility improvements as necessary,
• Ensures execution of volume, conforming product, and on-time delivery targets for the assigned production lines,
• Identifies deficiencies in production area, proposes improvement activities, and oversees implementation of actions to improve production performance,
• Manages the resolution of critical product or equipment issues together with relevant internal teams,
• Ensures that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
• University degree in Engineering (Electrical and Electronic or related fields)
• Min 3 years of experiences in related fields
• Knowledge E- plan, electrical panel assembly and wiring, instatistical process control tools, 5S, TPMetc., operational excellence is an asset
• Having previous experience production engineering is an asset
• Customer oriented profile with strong analytical mindset, interpersonal and time-management skills
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Very good knowledge in MS Office programs
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: remote #LI-remote
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Work model: on site #LI-onsite
Dilovası Kocaeli Türkiye
Jobs in Dilovası Kocaeli Turkey
Production Supervisor Dilovası jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.