Les Mills International
Les Mills International Auckland New Zealand
2 weeks ago
You'll be a crucial member of a team that ensures high-quality software development, providing valuable skills and opportunities for growth.
• Lead, Own and Manage all QA/Test activities within Project/Product teams
• Work on exciting digital & technology projects that will have huge impact for our customers
• WFH options, and great package and benefits on offer!
About Les Mills International:
At Les Mills, unlocking and amplifying that inner drive to achieve our goals is something we’re not shy to say we’re great at. While the Les Mills gyms that you know and love smash it out here in Aotearoa, our hustle is taking Les Mills group fitness classes to the world.
Today, Les Mills Internationals programs are in 20,000 gyms in over 100 countries – pair that with the boom of our digital subscription service LES MILLS+ (like Netflix for our workouts), and it’s an exciting time to be a part of our global company. Our mission is simple – to create a fitter planet.
Ever-curious to cracking... the complex, our tech team are true enablers – working at the edge of innovation to keep us connected, competitive and at the forefront of global best practice. You don’t have to be a fitness fanatic to fit in here, but you can make a workout part of your workday. If you want to continue your professional career in jandals or your gym gear, Les Mills International could be the place for you.
The Senior QA Analyst will own all testing activity for an assigned project team. Your collaborative nature, willingness to share opinions and challenge ideas as well as your desire to be part of a committed and customer centric team are equally as important as your technical skills. You love solving issues and take pride in effectively communicating and managing your stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
• We’re looking for Analysts who have experience in manual (a must) and automation (desirable) test planning, management and execution.
• Past experience in finance and/or D365 would be an added advantage.
• Experience with testing of complex solutions across multiple digital platforms including CRM, CMS, and Web/Portals, mobile apps and e-commerce & video streaming technologies.
• Ideally 5+ years of experience
What’s in it for you:
We operate as a flexible and hybrid workplace with a mix of working in the office and at home as a work scheme that enhances and encourages work/life balance. Whether that be working from home, going to the gym or doing school drop-offs/pick-ups, we want our employees to feel comfortable working in an environment they can thrive and feel empowered.
We offer some great benefits that include:
• Car park or carpark cash in
• Free gym membership and LM+ Subscription
• Health Insurance discount
• Friday drinks
• Monthly companywide parties/events
• Global mobility
• Dog friendly office
• Volunteer day
• Free fresh fruits & snacks
We are a Rainbow Tick certified organization committed to providing a flexible, diverse and inclusive environment. We believe our people are the only way to help us work towards some steep growth goals and industry-leading innovations. If you’re excited about this role, we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply, even if you don’t meet every requirement. We might have something waiting in the wings that you’d be perfect for. We value the concepts of togetherness, support, equity, and respect, and that begins with increasing diversity in our teams.
• Les Mills International is an Immigration Accredited Employer
Auckland New Zealand
Senior QA Analyst Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.