VF Corporation Stabio Switzerland
2 weeks ago
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Director, Merchandising EMEA to join Timberland team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Let’s Talk about the Role
You as Senior Director Merchandising will be a trusted member of our Merchandising organization, reporting to the General Manager (Timberland EMEA), and lead a team of merchandising professionals, including directors.
In this role, you will lead the Regional... Merchandising team for EMEA as part of the Regional Brand and Global Merchandising leadership teams to drive integrated, profitable, and relevant merchandising strategies and product stories across multiple categories to drive consumer centricity, market, and channel connectivity. You will be responsible for commercial balance, assortment planning and segmentation, pricing and margins, inventory, and turnover objectives of the product categories for footwear, apparel, and accessories. You will ensure effective buying and unlock growth opportunities with selected Strategic Key Accounts.
How You Will Make a Difference
• Ensure that the line plan and product briefings efficiently integrate the global brand creative and seasonal design vision while maintaining regional relevance and balancing commercial needs, brand strategy and innovation
• Successfully manage and orchestrate global and regional merchant teams through dynamic, visible, and inspirational purpose-led, performance-driven leadership that positively impacts and aligns global and regional strategies to drive profitable growth, efficiency, and brand consistency
• Lead regional merchandising team in planning and defining the merchandise financial plan, assortment plan and line plan, including global core assortments, must-buy assortments, and hero products
• Lead the regional cost pricing strategy, collaborating with the Global costing, and pricing team.
• Lead all assortment analytics, post-season analysis, and pre-season analytics efforts to inform data-driven decision-making
• Define DTC Seasonal Buy.
• Lead Marketplace Merchandising in strong collaboration with the EMEA Marketplace leads to unlock growth for Strategic Key Accounts.
• Drive EMEA GTM and deliverables of Key Milestones.
Skills for Success
• Deep understanding of markets, channels, and product to lead merchants in pre-season financial and merchandise and line planning of the assortment to drive regional growth through a relevant global strategy
• Direct the merchandise planning capability for all product categories (all genders), ensuring both global and category financial targets (sales, gross margin, pricing strategy) are reconciled with the master financial plan ensuring regional and channel and assortment decisions meet financial and strategic goals
• Focus the merchandising leads and their respective teams in their line management and driving execution with design and product development counterparts
• Have a 360-view of the business strategy and evolution, from brief and commercial needs to design intent and operational practicality
• Strong ability to influence
• Be an engaged, committed leader and a facilitator in negotiations
• Collaborate with Human Resources to develop career planning and training for the team
• You are adaptable with innovation and innovative thinking while continuously learning and driving results
• With your management skills in business acumen, customer focus, driving execution, operational decision-making, and selecting talent, you will build strategic work relations with trust, communication, and commitment while leveraging cultural diversity
• In building and maintaining a successful team, you coach and develop others with empowerment and by facilitating change
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy, and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical, and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
• A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
• An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
• Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
• On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
• A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
• Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team, then we would like to hear from you
Senior Director, Merchandising Stabio jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.