Foster Clark Products Ltd
Foster Clark Products Ltd Malta Malta
2 weeks ago
Foster Clark Products Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Financial Associate (O2C) to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Commercial Financial Associate (O2C) is expected to collaborate with the Company’s sales Team to ensure accurate and timely revenue invoicing, manage and record collections and solve any arising issues. The role is also expected to manage, control, and process customer debit claims. The O2C associate is expected to support the Commercial analyst in optimizing the Company's Margin.
Manage customer invoicing
• Prepare detailed reports of customer purchases and monitor the status of sales orders vis-a-vis credit terms
• Ensure that customer accounts are constantly up to date
• Generate customer billing data and transmit it to customers as necessary
• Post receivable entries, registering transactions and their scheduled payment
• Liaise internally with the commercial team to check and solve customer... billing inquiries. Resolve issues with Sales Orders and funds due from customers.
Process Accounts Receivable and the O2C flow
• Own Accounts Receivable process including but not limited to cash application, credit analysis, and control, collection, and reporting
• Assist as required during the budgeting and forecasting processes
• Prepare reports and post accounts receivable activity to the general ledger in line with relevant policies and procedures. Ensure accurate reconciliation and collaborate with the Finance and Compliance Manager to improve processes and procedures
• Ensure Strict Adherence & Execution of all internal controls & policies within the O2C process
Manage and process collections and delinquent accounts
• Receive & process customer payments. Maintain organized documents for receivables (ex. KYC records)
• Post entries to respective accounts and prepare accounts for receivables
• Analyze delinquent account balances. Correspond/negotiate with delinquent accounts in line with policies and procedures and escalate as necessary
• Discuss account resolution with internal parties according to pre-determined rules for handling accounts
• Process adjustments, write-offs, and recoveries if and when necessary.
Manage and process customer claims (debit notes)
• Reconcile customer accounts on regular basis to ensure completeness and rectify errors and omissions
• Evaluate customer claims, discuss with internal parties, and support resolution to offer suitable solutions / different offers (e.g., discounts) and process related entries.
• Monitor and analyze variances in business expenditure (A&P) and relevant variances in operational expenditure
• Support Profitability Reporting
• Support new market analysis and commercial reporting as relevant
• Collaborate with commercial departments to ensure all data is reviewed and up to date.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, or similar.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in the Finance section within an FMCG company
• Knowledge of accounts receivable process involving cash application, credit analysis, and control, collection, and reporting
• Stakeholder Management
• Financial Accounting
• Analytical Skills
• Costings integration with business units
• Pricing Strategy & Profitability
• Finance Knowledge
• Costing Knowledge
• Project Management
• ICT Skills
• Pricing & Commercial Strategy
• Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
• Attention to Detail
• Quality Orientation
• Relationship Building
• Consulting & Advising
• Programme and Project Management
• Planning & Organising
Foster Clark Products Ltd:
With a strong tradition and a history dating back to 1889, Foster Clark is dedicated to developing and supplying quality beverage preparations and food products in the desert, baking products, and sauces and dressings sectors. As a forward-looking company with a strong history of success, Foster Clark is committed to researching, producing, and bringing to the market high-quality products that meet customer expectations in different regions, while continuing with our expansion through the globe. We are committed to our own people as we are to our customers, acknowledging that our success is a direct result of their qualities. We continue to strengthen our team in all areas of the business and offer excellent long-term prospects. Manufacturing and marketing high-quality food and beverage products in over 80 different countries, is the cornerstone of our success and the benchmark for all our operations and processes
Commercial Financial Associate (O2C) Malta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.