GRS Recruitment Birkirkara Malta
2 weeks ago
A company which provides assistance and advise to Gaming companies is searching for a Human Resource & Office Administration Executive to join their team in Malta. This is a varied role, covering HR, facilities, Health & Safety and administration. The ideal candidate will have a degree level of education or equivalent (MQF level 6), be fluent in Maltese & English and have 3 years’ experience within a similar role. If you feel you are looking for a role which will ensure no 2 days are the same, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Human Resource & Office Administration role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Take an active role in the end-to-end recruitment cycle, including - shortlisting, interviewing, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and coordination of job offers;
• Assist in the onboarding and induction process of new employees;
• Assist in the management of the training function of the organisation, including but not limited to the... liaison with internal and external stakeholders, coordination of training requests, management of the training calendar;
• Proactively identify employee and culture-related issues and identify ways how to keep building a proactive culture;
• Ensure the smooth running of the office: front office, event logistics, cleaning, and facilities management;
• Improving departmental policies and procedures and day-to-day operations;
• Maintaining and up-keeping office equipment and furniture whilst purchasing and maintaining stock levels of general office supplies;
• Be responsible for office health and safety measures and ensuring they are continuously updated to reflected latest standards;
• Supporting, assigning and managing administration staff including front office, housekeeping and courier services;
• Maintaining office condition and cleanliness and be the first point of contact for facilities management;
• Planning and coordinating in-house and off-site events while ensuring meeting rooms are adequately;
• Assist in any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role is required;
• Degree level of education or equivalent (MQF level 6);
• Proven leadership skills;
• Proven ability to work well in a team;
• Ability to work autonomously;
• Professional level of English and Maltese - written and verbal;
• Proven communication and organisation abilities;
• Excellent time management.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment;
• Strategic thinking;
• Ability to take ownership of actions and deliverables
• Great salary
• Excellent offices
• Annual fitness allowance of €100;
• Study leave (40 hours annually) and exam leave;
• Private Hospital Health Insurance cover and subsidised rate for dependents sharing the same residential address;
• Flexible working hours – starting time anytime between 7:30 and 9:30 (total workday of 8.5 hrs);
• Remote working 2-3 days per week.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information
Human Resources and Office Administration Executive Birkirkara jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.