Iron Mountain Des Moines IA United States
1 week ago
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with... 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
We’re looking for a talented B2B copywriter to join our team and help us produce a variety of marketing content across product teams and industry verticals. Years of experience isn’t as important as writing skills and instinct.
As a Copywriter on the Iron Mountain Global Marketing team, you’ll collaborate with internal and external partners to develop various forms of customer-facing content designed to educate, engage, and change our consumers’ perception of Iron Mountain. We’re developing a world-class content marketing program, with top-notch digital content at the heart of that program.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
Has superior writing skills with the ability to write in different styles for different audiences. Writes in a clear, fluid, and engaging manner. Has command of both marketing and technical tones and language. Has a broad vocabulary to draw from to accurately describe unique and nuanced situations. Creative use of language to draw in and keep readers interested. Is proficient at interviewing to gain material for writing; style is professional and inquisitive, employing smooth transitions and active listening. Maintains a consistent level of quality across projects and schedules.
• Lead with curiosity and understand Iron Mountain’s brand voice, messaging, and product and service offerings in a holistic way
• Write in a clear, fluid, engaging, and persuasive manner across a broad range of content types
• Work within content drafting templates and adhere to the specs and limitations of our respective channels
• Conduct professional interviews and informationals with internal product leads and subject matter experts to build engaging stories and thought leadership content
• Identify new opportunities to repurpose existing content, support ongoing innovation in content strategy, and pitch new content ideas as needed
• Optimize content based on SEO and social media best practices, including support for A/B testing when needed
• Stay up-to-date on trends and seek new responsibilities/learning opportunities
• Use data to measure content performance and drive better results
• Understand priorities and meet commitments
• 3-5 years of experience in an in-house or agency setting
• A degree in English, communications, or comparable certification/years of experience
• A strong portfolio of samples that demonstrate stellar B2B writing skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Demonstrate perseverance, flexibility, and creative problem-solving skills
• Open to giving, receiving, and asking for constructive feedback
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Advanced knowledge of grammar, spelling, and the nuances of language, voice, and tone
• Comfort with learning and troubleshooting new tools and software as processes change
• Sense of humor, flexibility, and confidence
• Solution-focused, always
Reasonably expected salary range: $62,300.00 - $77,900.00
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
Des Moines IA USA
Jobs in Des Moines IA United States
Copywriter, B2B Des Moines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.