Hapag-Lloyd AG Gdańsk Poland
1 week ago
Food, machinery or T-shirts: Hapag-Lloyd moves goods around the globe with over 250 container ships. We connect more than 600 ports on all continents and are one of the largest liner shipping companies. More than 13,000 employees work on board, ashore or in one of our 350 offices. Together, we transport around 12 million containers per year. Our corporate values "We care. We move. We deliver" serve as coordinates on our way. They guide our collaboration with each other as colleagues and with our customers to achieve the best possible quality. In the long run, we are committed to climate and environmental protection as well as human rights and many other social issues.
About the Knowledge Center:
The Knowledge Center, located in Gdańsk, is a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
Team and Project overview:
We are on the Mission of building a world class AI Team... capable of supporting a world class shipping company like Hapag Lloyd to stay best in class with intelligent customer centric services.
You are passionate about AI and love digging the Big Data to the bone? Then come on board, we have real business cases with demand, waiting for you to bring them to life.
• Analyzing and understanding the business context, business processes and available data. Building the know-how within Data Science team.
• Cooperation with the Product teams in order to acquire the appropriate data sets and support the Product teams during the AI module operations.
• Support the Data Engineers on data engineering and data cleaning and in building the ETL pipeline.
• Participation in design and implementation of the model and design of performance metrics and monitoring tasks.
• Evaluating and reviewing the new Data Science papers, libraries and solutions from renowned Scientific Institutions and active participation in AI communities
• Continuous research and development of technological knowledge and practices and assessment of their business applicability
• Leading the Data Science team, directing its work, especially in times of high uncertainty of the business environment
• Promoting and supporting the knowledge sharing within the Data Science team, developing a training path for the team
• Continuous support in improving the work of the entire AI team in its mission to effectively implement AI solutions in the business environment
• Providing constructive feedback to the Product Manager to support the product decision making process
• Other tasks and projects as required
· Min. 5 years of experience in machine learning / statistical modeling / web applications development
· Strong level of experience building data models using Python
· Basic knowledge of web applications architecture
· Experience working with Git/Jira/Docker would be an asset
· Experience working with a cloud provider such as AWS or GCP would be an asset
· Experience with ML Ops technologies would be an asset (e.g. MLFlow)
· University degree (preferred in Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Big Data)
· Excellent written & spoken English with great communication skills.
• Private medical care (Luxmed)
• Gym card (Multisport)
• Attractive annual bonus up to 22,5%! (depending on company performance results)
• Group life insurance and employee capital plan (PPK)
• Cafeteria benefit system (cinema tickets, vouchers etc.)
• Focus on healthy lifestyle (fruit days, bike competitions, football trainings)
• Charity and volunteer initiatives
• Modern and well-connected office (Alchemia complex in Gdansk Oliwa)
• Relocation support (financial support, covering immigration process for non-Polish citizens
Senior Data Scientist Gdańsk jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.