Axiom Kahl am Main Germany
2 weeks ago
We are currently seeking a Financial Transactions Derivatives Lawyer for a multinational banking and financial services company.
• Provide legal support on derivatives and transactions of the Financial Markets for Germany/Europe as well as providing support on other regional initiatives and projects as required.
• Provide legal support on any legal matter and advice on German law relevant topics for the business activities as well as regulatory matters.
• Work with the Head of Legal Germany and the legal team in all legal, especially German law matters including project work relevance for the business.
• Advising on collateral enforceability, netting, and legal opinions, whilst working closely with the risk teams.
• Provide practical and commercial advice to key business stakeholders, and support on a range of complex OTC and exchange-traded derivative transactions for both sell-side and buy-side clients.
• At least 4 years of experience in... the banking or financial services sector, with direct derivatives experience.
• Available for regular on-site visits in the Frankfurt office.
• Ideally, fully qualified German Lawyer (Volljurist).
• Fluent in German and English preferred.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace, that includes health benefits, Pension and more. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work remotely, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-calibre, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today's business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom's legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Learn more about working at Axiom .
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in each stage of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at and include "Applicant Accommodation" in the subject line.
Axiom Global (Deutschland) GmbH, Messeturm, 22. Etage, Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49, 60308 Frankfurt am Main. Amtsgericht: Frankfurt am Main. HRB 104281. Geschäftsführer: Daniel Hayter
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at .
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge
Kahl am Main Germany
Financial Lawyer Kahl am Main jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.