Nubank Brazil Brazil
1 week ago
Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, Nubank is today one of the largest digital banking platforms and technology-leading companies in the world.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nu.com.mx.
Our Financial Team
Our team breaks the status quo by facing challenges from the perspective of technological innovation as a tool to automate and make our processes run more efficiently. Our goal... is to build a strong and diverse team that looks to create something worthwhile. And has at its core values to pursue smart efficiency, this comes hand in hand with our drive to remain as a strategic partner for all cross-chapters teams within NU Mexico.
Because we drive long-term profitability. We are at the core of Nubank's success, sustainability and longevity. We see the big picture of this fast- and ever-growing business, both in terms of numbers as well as complexity, and we try to make sense of it with finance, the language of business.
We are producing reliable and traceable accounting and finance information, supporting the company's growth through a robust, reliable and scalable process with a focus on data and analytics. We are responsible for bringing together all of Nubank's financial data, monitoring it, making sure that everything is accounted for in our systems. We are also in charge of all the regulatory and financial reports, cash management and financial operations for Nubank.
How We Work
• Our team work as owners
• We thrive with dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented teams
• We have a dream to use data and analytics to change the world
• We are hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
• We embrace the conflict of ideas and like to question the status quo
• We work hard with integrity and team first-attitude
Typical responsibilities assigned to you might be related to:
• Build datasets for regulatory reports and also comply with local regulations
• Structure automated processes for reconciliations
• Build datasets to managerial and external audit reports
• Create and monitor controls of automatic process and integrations
• Create and maintain platforms cross areas to automate and scale processes
What are the key goals for this job?
• To act as owner and assist/build excellence in the team
• To have a consistent delivery of what is agreed on, with high-quality and on time
• To seamlessly integrate your work to the broader team's deliverables
• To help the team to be role model on analytical excellence and consistency
• Have worked in the financial market or have knowledge in finance
• Strong SQL skills for data analytics
• Experience working with programming languages, Scala is a plus
• Experience or a brief knowledge of Big Data (Spark, ETL, others)
• Ability to create dashboards and other monitoring tools
• Financial academic background and/or experience in financial areas (specially controllership / accounting)
• Critical sense in financial analysis
• Detail and confident communication
• Yearly performance-based bonus in Restricted Stock Units
• Health and life insurance
• Dental and vision plans
• 15 days of paid vacations with 25% bonus
• Aguinaldo (30 days)
• NuLanguage - Our language learning program
• Extended maternity and paternity leaves
• Physical location amenities
• Monthly food voucher
• Interviewing and onboarding are currently done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices. If/when relocation is required, we have a team dedicated to global mobility and have partnered up with the best companies in the market to make sure processes run smoothly. We also offer a very competitive relocation package for international hires
Finance Data Platform Analyst Brazil jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.