Uthscsa San Burkina Faso
2 months ago
Under minimal supervision, this position is responsible for EpicCare Inpatient and an Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC), surgical and anesthesia application(s)/Orders module(s). This position will also be responsible for the Bugsy Infection Control module. This position is for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment, which means being able to change direction quickly, multitask, and demonstrate a passion and eagerness to learn new technologies. The EpicCare Inpatient Orders/Bugsy analyst Epic OpTime/Anesthesia application analyst will collaborate with and provide support to their counterparts from other applications to successfully meet the development and implementation objectives for assigned Epic applications. Effectively manages competing and changing priorities. Develops, documents, and adheres to the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with related applications and systems. Interacts professionally with leadership, faculty, staff... and vendors.
1. Under minimal supervision can successfully execute multiple assignments simultaneously in a complex environment.
2. Collaboratively works to implement the EpicCare Inpatient module(s) as well as Bugsy Infection Control module for the Multi-Specialty Research Hospital Settings.
3. Critical and analytical thinking proficiencies.
4. Excellent verbal/written communication and follow-up skills.
5. Demonstrated advanced troubleshooting competencies.
6. Excellent organizational and project management skills.
1. Workflow: Based on clinical project requests, works with requestors and users to understand, and document current workflow with an eye toward proposed future workflows that are optimized for any planned application changes.
2. Design and Build: Presents recommended system enhancement opportunities and creative technical solutions for inpatient orders, order transmittal and infection prevention scenarios. Using analytical evaluation skills, identifies, proposes, builds, and demonstrates prototypes of application configuration options for review and approval by project requestors.
3. Performs ongoing maintenance and configuration updates to Epic applications.
4. Test: With minimal supervision, creates test scripts, timelines, and plans for application and workflow changes. Performs actual testing of clinical information system configuration and processes, including testing across applications and/or the testing of the application configuration of other analysts. Coordinates and participates in requestor and user testing of application changes.
5. Support: Provides tier-two support to end-users both remotely and in-person. Monitors, investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves incoming tickets. Serves as a liaison between users and vendors. Coordinates system fixes and changes with software vendors. Coordinates the deployment of application changes with the training team and operations.
6. Mentoring and coaching of associate analysts.
7. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (3-4 years of comparable experience may be substituted for a degree). Nursing degree preferred.
A minimum of three (3) years of directly related Epic experience including in-depth knowledge of software development/build lifecycles. EpicCare Inpatient experience required.
Licenses and Certifications
EpicCare Inpatient Orders and Bugsy Certification Required.
Additional Licenses and Certifications
EpicCare Inpatient Procedure Orders and Bugsy certification must be maintained per Epic Corporation standards.
San Burkina Faso
Clinical Information Systems Epic Orders/Bugsy Analyst -Intermediate San jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.