GE Appliances Seongnam-si Gyeonggi-do Korea, South
2 months ago
The GEA Way
At GE Appliances, a Haier company, we come together to make “good things, for life.” As the fastest-growing appliance company in the U.S., we’re powered by creators, thinkers and makers who believe that anything is possible and that there’s always a better way. We believe in the power of our people and in giving them the freedom to explore, discover and build good things, together.
The GEA Way philosophy, backed by three simple commitments defines the way we work, invent, create, do business, and serve our communities: we come together, we always look for a better way, and we create possibilities.
Interested in joining us on our journey?
The Senior Embedded Software Engineer executes complete embedded software development lifecycle to deliver firmware for NPI programs. He/She is fully responsible for designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems. The technical in-depth as well as a Clear Thinker mindset, Inclusiveness, Out of box thinking are key... merits for success in our organization.
Embedded Software Engineer
KOR, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do
How You'll Create Possibilities
- Design/Implement firmware architecture based on highly modular concepts to support parametrically driven code for support of multiple appliance platforms.
- Collaborate with global (Louisville) teams in agile development process.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive embedded software/firmware requirements specifications, design documentation and test plans.
- Support coding efforts and detailed code reviews; ensure all designs are robust and meet all internal development standards.
- Collaborate with mobile app or cloud team to deliver the digital feature of the appliances.
- Work with test engineers to explain feature or system test for the implemented software.
- Root cause failures occurred from QA /Field tests and provide solutions.
- Investigate new technology, develop POC (proof of concept) for the innovative items.
- Generate IP for the appliances.
What You'll Bring to Our Team
- Bachelor/Master degree in electronic or related technology.
- 4~8 years of experience in embedded software/firmware development.
- Experience with formal software development processes as well as working with hardware peripherals.
- Proficiency in embedded software development employing C programming language and structured programming.
- Experience in Agile develop methodology, git/github version control system, TDD (Test Driven.
- Deep experience with C (must have) and C++(optional), lua(optional), python(optional) and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Deep knowledge and experience in OS kernel like Linux or equivalent RTOS and device drivers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. (Korean & English).
- Experience with Android based software development.
- Experience with Flutter app development is preferred.
- Experience with SW quality assurance or reliability methodology (Six sigma etc.).
- Experience with UL60730 (UL1998).
- Experience with development environment in Mac OS.
At GE Appliances, creativity meets passion and conversations lead to exceptional outcomes and experiences. We respect and value the unique backgrounds and experiences that everyone brings to GE Appliances. We believe a diverse workplace, where everyone is included and people can be their true and authentic selves, fosters creativity and innovation. We know our differences are our greatest strength. The very best innovations across every function of a company come from diverse teams. Our commitment to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued allows employees to perform at their best, every day. Diversity at GE Appliances helps us achieve zero distance to our owners, innovate smartly and connect to the communities and customers we serve. We encourage and support the ideas, aspirations, and the wellbeing of everyone - our employees and our communities
GE Appliances is a trust-based organization. It is important we offer our employees the flexibility they need to do their best work while balancing the needs of the business and individuals. When you join GEA, you will have the opportunity to work with your leader to create a flexible work arrangement that balances the needs of the individual, team, and organization.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE Appliances participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Seongnam-si Gyeonggi-do South Korea
Jobs in Seongnam-si Gyeonggi-do Korea, South
Embedded Software Engineer Seongnam-si jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.