Accenture Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
2 months ago
Data Science Manager (Financial/Investment Sector)
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world's leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world's leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together... with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Accenture Strategy & Consulting
In today's world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That's where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client's unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients.
In this role you will:
• Lead, motivate and inspire teams of Data Scientists
• Solve problems, and identify the key business metrics linked to a potential Artificial/Machine Learning use-case
• Create bespoke machine learning solutions to model/solve problems and to help develop the team
• Solve challenging business problems using advanced machine learning methods such as Deep Learning and quantitative analytics
• Understand business requirements and support the development of business cases
• Run discovery analytics to identify new and innovative opportunities
• Partner with developers and engineers to deploy, embed and scale machine learning models to deliver complex/critical projects
• Devise reusable assets, solutions and develop best practices for current and future business problems
• Lead analytical discussions and influence analytical direction of client's teams
• Communicate and provide guidance to senior client leadership and teams
• Contribute data science expertise to new sales activities
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
• Relevant work experience in data science, machine learning, and business analytics
• Practical experience in coding languages eg. Python, R, Scala, etc.(Python preferred)
• Strong proficiency in database technologies eg. SQL, ETL, No-SQL, DW, and Big Data technologies eg. pySpark, Hive, etc.
• Experienced working with structured and also unstructured data eg. Text, PDFs, jpgs, call recordings, video, etc.
• Knowledge of machine learning modelling techniques and how to fine-tune those models eg. XGBoost, Deep Neural Networks, Transformers, ResNets, VAEs, GANs, Markov chains, etc.
• Experience using specialized machine learning libraries eg. Fastai, Keras, Tensorflow, pytorch, sci-kit learn, huggingface, etc.
• Must demonstrate the capacity of reading, understanding and implementing new techniques in the field of machine learning as they emerge.
• Experience of using Cloud technologies eg. AWS, GCP or Azure
• Specialised visualisation techniques eg. , ggplot etc.
• Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills;
• Expertise working in the Industry- Finance/Investment/Equity/Capital Market industry for 5+ years
Why join us?
• We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
• You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
• Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
• You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
• You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture Middle East: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Data Science Manager (Financial/Investment Sector) Riyadh Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.