ASYX International Jakarta Indonesia
2 months ago
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the delivery of both new customer implementation projects as well as changes to existing customer projects. You will directly communicate with the customer and analyze their business processes. Together with the customer you will specify the change and determine operational constraints of these changes. After specification of changes is accepted, you will hand over the change to the Software and System Engineers assigned. Once implementation of the change is completed you will coordinate with Quality Assurance and ensure that the change does meet specifications and operational constraints. You will guide customer in the process of enabling changes into production environments. You will directly report to Technical Operations Lead.
• Delivery of projects and changes
• Define specifications and operational constraints of changes
• Ensure acceptance by customer of specifications
• Ensure acceptance by... customer of specifications
• Hand over specification to software and / or system engineers
• Ensure correct implementation of changes
• Customer guidance of the process of enabling changes into the production environments
• You have at least 4 years' experience in specification for structured software development and change management
• You have proven experience with at least two full project cycles in a customer environment
• You have experience with work flow / business process engines
• You have experience with specification for message based integration projects
• You are a no-nonsense, hard-working, "get-on-with-the-job" type of person
Why join us?
ASYX is a Supply Chain Finance & Collaboration services company connecting Buyers, Sellers, Suppliers, Distributors and Financial institutions through a secure web-based technology that enables Early Payment to Suppliers, Late Payment to Distributors of corporate Buyers and Factoring to large corporates.
We specialise in digitising land-based supply chains, particularly FMCG and agriculture businesses. The company's advisory arm also works with national and local government agencies to map and develop sustainable SME supply chains across various rural parts of Indonesia.
With offices in Jakarta, Surabaya, Amsterdam and Singapore, our clients are based in Indonesia, Kenya, Singapore and Hong Kong.
ASYX's Management Team and its employees have devoted their career to the pursuit and understanding of Supply Chain Finance, thus obtaining the means and measures to successfully deliver their platform to large and medium size organizations, all across the globe
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.