RevoU Indonesia Indonesia
2 months ago
As a fully distributed company our entire team works remotely, so you will have the chance to be based anywhere you will want. We work on WIB timezone (and here a sneak peek of our culture & values (https://revou.co/culture))
At RevoU (https://revou.co/), we are on a mission to transform the state of higher education in Southeast Asia, and together with it, the lives of millions of people.
We are building a more effective alternative to traditional universities and vocational schools, rethinking how education should serve both students' and employers' needs in Indonesia's booming digital economy.
Working hand in hand with industry leaders, top companies, and learning scientists we develop together the most effective programs to deliver the learning that today's job market needs. We obsess about our students' success and are relentlessly driven by unlocking each of our student's full potential, regardless of their background.
In our first 3 years, we have already helped thousands... of students transform their careers in our journey to become the leading higher EdTech player in SouthEast Asia. Our relentless focus on student success allowed us to build our reputation as the best platform to learn the most in-demand skills for today's rapid changing economy.
In business terms, this is translating into a triple digit growth trajectory (y-o-y) of our top line, combined with positive unit economics and overall profitability on our bottom line.
If you are looking to have a real impact on people's lives by giving them the education needed to change their professional lives for the better, we might have a role for you!
About the Role
Our Learning team is essentially the heart of our business operations that take care of our student's end-to-end learning journey and experience, from preparing and running the course that boosts our students' skills to career support training and 1-on-1 coaching that ensures our students' success in transforming their career.
As a Special Project Manager, you will be working on some of the most exciting, strategic, and complex projects within the Learning department scope. Expect to be working on projects which you will own from start to end where each project requires meticulous strategic planning & flawless execution, also managing great relationship with stakeholders, both internal and external, to make sure that the projects runs well.
Some examples of projects you could be working on:
• Improving our student's learning experience through better class management and career coaching
• Improving our curriculum and grading that nurtures better students success rate
• Iterating new initiatives based on research & analysis
• Developing and experimenting with technological tools and programs to improve our learning's efficiency
• And many other exciting projects within the roadmap
In order to be successful in this role, you need to possess solid project management skills, the ability to learn fast, attention to detail, and curiosity to improve any part of our business. The skills needed are further elaborated below:
• Experience in project management: be the ultimate owner of the project that leads the work of multiple stakeholders - from initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and launching, to make sure that the project goals are achieved
• Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders: not only internal but also external, each with its own complexity and dependencies, you need to be able to communicate and coordinate with them to make sure all aspects of the project are aligned
• Passionate about iterations and dynamic thinking: despite changes that will happen throughout time, you will be able to learn new things and iterate quickly based on the learnings
• Highly structured and analytical thinking, with the ability to keep the big picture in mind: the scope of work for each project will be very broad and you will need to breakdown complex information into smaller parts, prioritizing what is important and optimizing for it
• Highest standards: impeccable attention to detail and high standards approach to any of your work output. You can read more here (https://revou.co/culture) on what we mean by having a culture of high standards
• Business savviness: pre-condition (necessary yet not sufficient) to excel at any of the projects given will be to understand our business truly inside-out. This includes our high-level strategic decision-making process, the competitive arena we are in, the industry dynamics, and, at a more micro level, how each function and teams impact each other.
• Research skills: you will be expected to spend a lot of time, especially in the beginning, researching the market (not only ID but worldwide) to help you come up with the best go-to-market strategy
• Ability to get things done: in each project, you will be starting on your own, studying the market (see point above), start executing, and only after start building a team and delegating. It goes without saying that you will need to get your hands extremely dirty throughout the whole process
• Passionate about education and our mission: we are building a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people. Hiring people with the same degree of genuine drive makes everything much easier (and more fun).
Our first promise - the ride of a lifetime
You will be joining the company in its most exciting phase, where things will move and change at a crazy pace and where the impact you will have on the overall business trajectory will be huge.
Our company growth will mean much faster career growth than other companies of similar size. Our most talented junior employees who joined us 2 year ago, are for example now in charge of entire teams, working on some of the most exciting strategic and operational topics within the education industry.
The second promise - a good place to work
We are building a company that takes the growth of its employees on the same level as that of its students. It's our mandate to make every one of our employees perform at the maximum of their capacity so that they can do here, at RevoU, the very best work of their lives. In practical terms:
You can read more in our Culture manifesto (https://revou.co/culture)
The third promise – you will feel proud about your work
We believe that finding a fulfilling career should be among the most important priorities in one's life and that today's job market offers endless opportunities to change the lives of many, for the better. You will play a fundamental role in making this possible.
And nothing will beat the sense of accomplishment once you will see that happening. Especially once you see that happening at scale.
You can see the impact we had on some of our students by reading some of their (https://www.switchup.org/bootcamps/revou#review-section) reviews (https://www.coursereport.com/schools/revou#reviews)
These are 3 most important promises we are making to you.
If you are looking for typical ‘startup' benefits: flexible and remote working environment (fyi - only 50% of our staff live in Jakarta), a very attractive package, premium health insurance, etc => we are offering you all these benefits as well
But don't join us for these, join us first and foremost for the 3 reasons above
Special Project Manager - Learning Indonesia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.